Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Some crazy nice plants Van. Great work with them! :Namaste:

Hey CS, hope you are having a great weekend and thank you very much for the compliments. Just smoked the last of the BCP bud that I had tonight. Can't wait to harvest this to one and add it to the supply as well as try that Meltdowns.
:bravo: with the plants Mr. Stank. They look phenomenal. Looking at your bud factory is making my mouth water. :passitleft:

Thanks brother! My mouth starts watering every time I open the tent and that BCP smell hits me like sledgehammer.....:drool:Then I am left walking around the house sniffing my hands for the next couple hours and fighting the urge to go back up there. Not a good thing when Stank's trying to stop fondling the blump, smelly, hairy girls. I can't help but touch her if I am up there. Not a lot of plants can make me do that....but I have a hard time not doing it with her!
BCP and AM look phenomenal, in my opinion you truly are a mastergrower .... every plant you grow turns into a frosty bulky monster ... truly amazing craftmanship ... i bow to you, sir.

Thank you my friend, I really appreciate the compliments. Easy to look good with a great light and killer soil. All I do is try to listen to what the plant tells me she wants. Some do it quickly and others take forever (like the BCP). Thank you again for the assist in putting my mind at ease on the predatory mites. Cheers brother!:passitleft:

First of all

DAAAAAAAAAAAAANG bro :oops::oops::oops:

Those plants are stellar! I mean everyone has said everything I wanted to say except that the BCP also gives me a lady chub :D No one said that I don’t think...

Van it’s so cool that you are getting your strain assessed in the lab! Can you tell me when the cup is and where? I know I read everything in your journal a while back but can’t recall? Maybe a USA visit is in order

First of all

Those plants are stellar! I mean everyone has said everything I wanted to say except that the BCP also gives me a lady chub :D No one said that I don’t think...

Van it’s so cool that you are getting your strain assessed in the lab! Can you tell me when the cup is and where? I know I read everything in your journal a while back but can’t recall? Maybe a USA visit is in order
lady_boner_by_mmishee-d6mdy90.jpg

Hahaha!

First of all

:rofl::rofl::rofl: It is in Mass, I think Boston or Worcester

First of all

LMAO .....lady chub, love it!!

The cup is in Worcester at the DCU center December 15th,16th. But some disappointing news on that front. We were in kind of a rush to get the strains submitted and I screwed up the submission. It was completely a brain fart on my part and I was freaking furious at myself when I realized my mistake. They listed that you need "3-grams (five 3 grams packages)" and for some reason in my haste I put together three 3-gram packages for the judges and a 2 gram package for the lab and a 1 gram package for the lab test. So I failed to submit sufficient samples for all the judges and thusly our entries are disqualified.

The good thing is they will still run the lab tests for us and the samples will still be displayed. That was a painful and expensive lesson to learn. It was completely my fault but I definitely see why my eyes read what they did. I would have written out something like "(5) five 3-gram samples". I had plenty to make the other 2 samples but for some reason my eyes thought we needed 3 samples of 3 grams. Oh well.....thats why we proof read and double check our work, right Stank!

Back
Top Bottom