Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Cousin IT?

74c03faeacdd6f2454e7b8a80ff57199.png

Lol I cut mine a long time ago.
I never had long hair before I hurt my back. When I hurt it, I said "well I think I will grow out my hair and beard until they fix the back". Didn't think I would be going on 25 months! The beard is down almost to the belly button and the hair..well the hair is way too long and always in the way unless I put it in a ponytail. I was out using a circular saw and I had to tuck my beard in my shirt so it didn't get caught in the blade :oops:. Thats not something I want to see how it turns out if it happens to occur.

Might be time to trim things a bit. Trouble is there is a certain young man that has pointed out to me that "you said you weren't going to cut it til it gets fixed, and you say you hate liars so you can't lie about not cutting your beard and hair". Damn kids and their memories!

I never had long hair before I hurt my back. When I hurt it, I said "well I think I will grow out my hair and beard until they fix the back". Didn't think I would be going on 25 months! The beard is down almost to the belly button and the hair..well the hair is way too long and always in the way unless I put it in a ponytail. I was out using a circular saw and I had to tuck my beard in my shirt so it didn't get caught in the blade :oops:. Thats not something I want to see how it turns out if it happens to occur.

Might be time to trim things a bit. Trouble is there is a certain young man that has pointed out to me that "you said you weren't going to cut it til it gets fixed, and you say you hate liars so you can't lie about not cutting your beard and hair". Damn kids and their memories!

Yup...leave all the hair alone.....!!! :ganjamon:..................:passitleft:

I love me some classic Clint Eastwood westerns....actually anything Clint I love!

I have a special anniversary box set of The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. I also have a dvd of The Outlaw Josey Wales. Gotta love those classic Eastwood westerns.

Back
Top Bottom