Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Hey brother, good to see ya! I fixed the grill a couple days ago.....but I haven't broken out the smoker. I need to break it out though!

I want to build a full on fire pit/grill from all the rocks sitting around where they dug up the granite. Going to start collecting them soon!

LOL...I gotta watch the back with everything I am doing brother. Getting easier as I am losing more weight. Think I am down a total of 40-50 lbs. Glad spring and shorts season will be here soon cause I am running out of jeans to wear....they are all falling off! Been working the core pretty good. Cheers brother!

I'm posting this photo in three different threads looking for a common solution to this problem. This is a Purple Punch clone. It's trying hard to get going but just doesn't seem to want to grow. It has a good bit of healthy roots. I keep the soil moist but not wet. It is currently growing in a homemade grow space 38" below a ViparSpectra 450 watt LED light. The temperature at plant level is in the low to mid 70s, and a little cooler at night.

Knowing this I want to eliminate heat or light stress and feel it is something else. What can you guys share? Anyone else encountered this before?

I’m thinking heat stress are the leaves going grumpily?

Flower times rh should be 50%- 40/35%
Veg 60%-80%

Some plants can be more sensitive to certain growing environments I woudk try to play around with those first if nothing maybe like penny said wind burn possibly ?

Just my thought...

I have a pretty big garden (50x150) and last year I barely got anything off of it. Raccoons and the deer did it in. This year I'm going smaller and putting up an electric fence to deal with that. Hard for a guy to feed his family. And Van 1800 sq/ft is a big garden. Mine is less than half of that and I end up giving more than half of it away. 4-50 feet rows of green beans gave me over 100 quarts of canned beans and other friends came in and took the rest. My wife said no more than 8 tomatoe plants this year. Too much work to can 60 jars up.
Deer can jump almost any fence

I have deer in yards around here once a week usually least once a month .

I’ve seen them hop like nothing over 6 feet and through 3-4 feet of snow it’s somehting special one of these days I need to get a video and record see if I can put carrots or something ?

Glad you like the flavor Gramps.....what do you think of the high? I have had several people describe it as 'like pure adderall'. Its a very focused sativa high for me. If I need something done....and I need to stay on task, this stuff is my ticket.

Back
Top Bottom