Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Sunday morning coffee (with Dove Dark Chocolate creamer) and some AM. :cheesygrinsmiley: Two full bowls by the way...

Very similar to my GG in my opinion (in the head) because of the potency. The AM is more sativaish no? I got a little shaky but that cleared quickly. I get a similar head high (eye smash) to the GG. Pleasant and focused, but you know you’re buzzed for real. I like it. I could smoke this all day. In fact, I will...:headbanger:

Sunday morning coffee (with Dove Dark Chocolate creamer) and some AM. :cheesygrinsmiley: Two full bowls by the way...

Very similar to my GG in my opinion (in the head) because of the potency. The AM is more sativaish no? I got a little shaky but that cleared quickly. I get a similar head high (eye smash) to the GG. Pleasant and focused, but you know you’re buzzed for real. I like it. I could smoke this all day. In fact, I will...:headbanger:
That coffee and morning start sounds fantastic! If you want to kick it up a notch you could try this! I figured I would share my favourite Canna Creamer for coffee! Let me know if you make it and now you like it!

That coffee and morning start sounds fantastic! If you want to kick it up a notch you could try this! I figured I would share my favourite Canna Creamer for coffee! Let me know if you make it and now you like it!

I like. I will.

Looks like it has good texture or consistency. I like the stuff I can bend and that when I touch my dab stick to it nice. Stick appeal . Which it looks like it has all them factors .

It squeezed perfectly. Instantly stable and very easy to handle. Snap-n-pull texture. Perfect weed squeezes perfect rosin.

It squeezed perfectly. Instantly stable and very easy to handle. Snap-n-pull texture. Perfect weed squeezes perfect rosin.
How low temp you squeeze that at or do you just run same temp ?

Morning all,

Disappointing news this morning. My cousin passed at 6am. Man that stuff doesn't take long to take someone. I wanted to thank all of you that reached out to me on here or in private to offer your help of support. I truly appreciate the kindness and support that is found in this place.

We kind of knew it was only a matter of days/hours when they moved him from Hospice back to the VA in his unresponsive state. Glad he went quickly and the family wasn't forced to watch him suffer for long.

Hug your loved ones, kiss your kids, tell the important people you love them.....you never know when it might be your last chance. Find the beauty in your world, whatever it might be.....nature, the ballet, music, art, or a pet and embrace it. Don't put off the really important things in life, you don't know when you might get around to them again.

One of his favorite songs....he loved music, and the Allman Brothers were one of his favorites. Near the end....music was the one thing he held on to. Great song for those down times.

Morning all,

Disappointing news this morning. My cousin passed at 6am. Man that stuff doesn't take long to take someone. I wanted to thank all of you that reached out to me on here or in private to offer your help of support. I truly appreciate the kindness and support that is found in this place.

We kind of knew it was only a matter of days/hours when they moved him from Hospice back to the VA in his unresponsive state. Glad he went quickly and the family wasn't forced to watch him suffer for long.

Hug your loved ones, kiss your kids, tell the important people you love them.....you never know when it might be your last chance. Find the beauty in your world, whatever it might be.....nature, the ballet, music, art, or a pet and embrace it. Don't put off the really important things in life, you don't know when you might get around to them again.
Sorry stank and family affected :passitleft::green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom