Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

We have something in common...imagine that! I coached baseball for several years when my boys were younger. When they were in high school I started umpiring for the little league games. My oldest boy had the opportunity for the minors but turned it down to “find himself...” :rofl:

Squeeze’n yo chit again man! That AM changes taste completely when squished and low temp hit. The BCP is still the favorite though. You just can’t beat that flavor and the indica effects. I need this in my life.

Hey CK, great to see you brother! Hope all is well with you out west.

Thanks man, very pleased with the DTF. Cut a tester branch off her on day 70, its probably almost ready to try tomorrow. I am excited for this one. Cheers brother.

Edit: Wait, not sure which DTF you were talking about CK....the one in flower or the one in veg. The tester is obviously off the flower girl :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I was actually talking about the veg girl but both of them look immaculate!

Alaskan Thunderfuck (SG) Harvest Day 85

Hey guys. Last update on the ATF as we are chopping her today. Meant to get to her about 2-3 days ago but we have been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest these last 2 weeks.

She certainly wasn't the prettiest plant I grew but I loved letting her go natural and see what she wanted to do. The yield will be decent for not doing any training and the smells and frost on her are the best I have had on any of the previous ATF plants we have grown.

If height wasn't an issue, the main cola on this would about 18" long. The side branching had pretty impressive results as well. I have smoked a few tester nugs off her and love what she brings to the table. Will post a few pics of the buds after we chop her. Cheers!

DTF #2 Flip Day 23

Up next is our stress tested girl who has blossomed into and incredibly sexy little thing! I am loving the stacking that is showing up on this girl. The nodes are stacking tightly and should show a nice spiral cola. She has turned into one of the healthiest looking plants I have grown to date.

She is currently in a 7 gallon pot and should be getting another gallon of rain water tomorrow. She is also due for one of the top dressings we give in flower. That top dressing contains EWC, ground kelp meal, basalt, glacial rock dust, and seabird guano. We like to add that right after the stretch finishes and she starts stacking hard. We find that usually happens between the 20-30 day range for most strains....with indicas being closer to 20 days and sativas being closer to 30 days.

Here she was when we finished the stress testing......

And here she is now.......

DTF #1 Flip Day 1

Show time is finally here. Took a long time and I gotta say this plant was a true testament of my patience but I am incredibly pleased with what we have in this girl. We up potted her 19 days ago. I only planned on giving her 10-14 days to get adjusted to the 25 gallon pot but it took a bit longer than that to see the growth from her I was looking for. I finally started seeing what I wanted about 2-3 days ago.

We did a full flower tent clean up yesterday before flipping her. I hate having a messy or dirty tent and she was due for a good cleanup. She is a little further away from the light than I would like but I don't have anything big enough to set it on so I guess its just gonna have to make do! We are hoping for similar type of stretch that we got from the DTF #2. If we can get 8-10 inches of colas on this girl, its going to make for a very impressive site. I count a shit ton of tops on her! Cheers!

Well I kinda just let the Tube take the playlist where it goes......if it gets really off track, I give it a nudge to reset and fall back in line for a few hours. His dad was a hell of a musician. I was the only one that didn't inherit any musical abilities aside from my deaf sister :hmmmm:. Love listening but couldn't sing a lick or play note on anything. And thanks for the hugs brother! I appreciate all the love and support.
Same here I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket!
Me neither....nothin....

firstly id like to extend my condoleances for your loss ...

sorry for not being around that much but im here now ...

anyway about the music skills ... guess our fingers have a different skill embedded in them, we proof it by posting pics of our tremendous successes ... like that DTF ... dude what a recovery ... well done ... when i saw all them spotted leafs it made me cringe ... but what a turn around ... impressive

:Namaste::morenutes:

DTF #2 Flip Day 23

Up next is our stress tested girl who has blossomed into and incredibly sexy little thing! I am loving the stacking that is showing up on this girl. The nodes are stacking tightly and should show a nice spiral cola. She has turned into one of the healthiest looking plants I have grown to date.

She is currently in a 7 gallon pot and should be getting another gallon of rain water tomorrow. She is also due for one of the top dressings we give in flower. That top dressing contains EWC, ground kelp meal, basalt, glacial rock dust, and seabird guano. We like to add that right after the stretch finishes and she starts stacking hard. We find that usually happens between the 20-30 day range for most strains....with indicas being closer to 20 days and sativas being closer to 30 days.

Here she was when we finished the stress testing......

And here she is now.......

This one has had a miracle Van. Sweet work.

Hey PT, thanks for stopping by brother.

No worries man, life gets busy for all of us, just know we appreciate you swinging by when you can.

Yeah I very happy with the turn around on her. She is definitely impressing me....along with her early frost. And opps....I meant to post the DTF in the new journal.....guess I will copy and paste there. I am trying to bring this journal to a close. The only thing I have left to finish here is the Northern Lights.

Back
Top Bottom