Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

She is an awesome woman brother and I am luckier than I probably deserve to be! The reality is we share so many common interests that most men and women don't. She likes the outdoors, guns, knives, gardening, MMA, sports, rock n roll, and BBQ! Its easy to have a great relationship when two people share so many common interests. About the only major distance between us is I talk a lot and she likes to be quiet and observe (imagine that...a woman that doesn't like to talk much!) so that works really well.

She wants me to order some Hindu Kush seeds for her future selection. Every 5th plant will be her selection. She has this one, Cannatonic, Master Kush and then Hindu Kush following that.
Jackpot! I found the start of the Hindu Kush. I have to agree with Ms on the reserved speech approach. It's nice to breathe and listen :) Have a brilliant day you two and I am so happy to have a good read.

Final update on the Hawaiian reveg. Got the harvest numbers off her.

She came in right at 186 grams on the reveg. Thats more than I expected (think I predicted between 4 and 5 zips. All in total, that plant gave me a pound out of two harvests on her. We got right at 270 grams the first go around so 456 grams total. Not bad at all.

I think I may experiment more with revegging on some strains. I didn't use any additional soil....only a couple top dressings throughout the regrow, easy peasy.

And with that....I think we can bring this journal to a close @Amadeus Forzin

For anyone interested in following along with us in the new journal.....its in the signature line or you can find it below. Cheers and a sincere thank you for following along with us through this experience.

Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

I was hitting the nug of Hawaiian Mayan Gold you gave me last night again. Brother that nug should be in the Smithsonian Museum of Nugs! Everything about it is spot on! Every single thing. Bravo!
I forgot I gave you some of her brother. Yeah I think all my friends like her more than I do. She's nice, but doesn't really fit any of my 'spots'. She's not a sativa so I don't smoke her in the day time....and since its light out til 8pm, I am smoking sativas until that point while I am working outside. Then I shift into indicas and she just isn't indica enough for me. She is kind of filling in for my "Eh, I can smoke her any time and she is a nice smoke". Its not a knock on her....especially since everyone else loves her so much.....just doesn't fit into my summer schedule LOL. She was nice in the winter time when it was dark at 5pm and you have nothing to do but sit and relax and watch a movie.

Back
Top Bottom