420 Magazine Background

Stanks Sponsored Grow: Black Skull Seeds, Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake

Krissi1982

Here is how Van summed it up:
Thank you so much for this! If you speak with him, please let him know that some girl in NJ hopes that he has been able to better take care of his health and that down shifting his life has made things easier for him!

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018, 2020 - Grow Journal of the Year: 2020 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan & Aug 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018, Dec 2020 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018, Oct 2021
Thank you so much for this! If you speak with him, please let him know that some girl in NJ hopes that he has been able to better take care of his health and that down shifting his life has made things easier for him!
I don't talk to him outside of here, but since he posted that just last week he seems to have a handle on what it takes to stay healthy. I hope he improves enough to be able to spend more time on the site, since he's a font of excellent growing knowledge. I have so many of his posts bookmarked with great info.

Krissi1982

I don't talk to him outside of here, but since he posted that just last week he seems to have a handle on what it takes to stay healthy. I hope he improves enough to be able to spend more time on the site, since he's a font of excellent growing knowledge. I have so many of his posts bookmarked with great info.
Oh I didn't even notice the date on there. I agree, I've been trolling him, magnificent work. I hope he does recover enough as well, be a shame to lose a teacher of his capacity

Top Bottom