Stanks Sponsored Grow: Black Skull Seeds, Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake

Here is how Van summed it up:
Thank you so much for this! If you speak with him, please let him know that some girl in NJ hopes that he has been able to better take care of his health and that down shifting his life has made things easier for him!

Thank you so much for this! If you speak with him, please let him know that some girl in NJ hopes that he has been able to better take care of his health and that down shifting his life has made things easier for him!
I don't talk to him outside of here, but since he posted that just last week he seems to have a handle on what it takes to stay healthy. I hope he improves enough to be able to spend more time on the site, since he's a font of excellent growing knowledge. I have so many of his posts bookmarked with great info.

I don't talk to him outside of here, but since he posted that just last week he seems to have a handle on what it takes to stay healthy. I hope he improves enough to be able to spend more time on the site, since he's a font of excellent growing knowledge. I have so many of his posts bookmarked with great info.
Oh I didn't even notice the date on there. I agree, I've been trolling him, magnificent work. I hope he does recover enough as well, be a shame to lose a teacher of his capacity

Evening folks, we are back again. I figured I would take this chance to share a trick I do to avoid something most growers have done at some point......drop multiple strains and not label them. I have done it multiple times and this is my trick now. I tape something to the dish that will help keep me from forgetting which is which.

He did u soak the seeds

Back
Top Bottom