Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Highya VS,

Wow! Those are seriously frosty buds!! Gets me drooling just looking at them!! What is BCP?

Don't you like the warm feeling you get thinking about all the bud stashed away, all trimmed and ready for another winter?!? I think about that after every harvest.

Congrats on excelling past your goal with the outdoor growing. I so enjoy my garden plants!! Happy Smokin'
BCP is Black Cherry Punch. Its a really tasty smoke from In-House Genetics that I have been running for a while now. Very popular with just about everyone that tries it. The taste and smell are amazing.

I do love when I walk down into the basement and I see the harvest from this years outdoor harvest. I love the fact I got it all without a penny of electricity even more!! What I find interesting is how much better the outdoor stuff is than its indoor counterparts. You just can't beat that big ball of burning gas in the sky! Cheers brother!

Amazing haul from the outside plants Van. Amazing! And that BCP is another frost monster...even the ladybug is impressed :).
Thanks Shed!! LOL, you know when I saw that lady bug and I captured it in the shot, I said to myself that I bet Shed will comment on it. Glad to see you still don't disappoint brother! Thanks for swinging through!!

Gorilla Glue #4 (Grandpa Tokin Cut) - Flower day 56

Took out this little hottie for a couple quick pics while I was getting to the BCP for harvest. She is just about ready herself. She's starting to slow down her drinking so I know she's definitely getting close. I figure that I will give her another 2-3 days and choppy chop!!

As always, this cut is a breeze to grow with the exception of needing a little support. Cheers!! :Rasta: :ciao:

Afghani (Sensi Seeds) - Flower Day 56

Grabbed a couple pics of this girl as well. She's getting very close as well, I figure she will go to about 60 days. Still one of my favorite indicas of all time. She hits like a hammer and sends you to sleep and leaves your troubles behind. She's another one that has been battling a round of minor aphid action, but the lady bugs are doing wonders at keeping them at bay!

Those are gorgeous Van!

Thanks Penny, I appreciate it brother!

Wow Van what Frost monsters you have. Hay what is DTF ? It sounds like something I would LOVE

DTF is a cross of a monster Alaska Thunderfuck male with a Durban Poison female. She's all sativa and seems to have a fairly decent finishing time. Her flowering times for pure sativa is generally in the 60-70 day range. Outdoor she is excellent against PM and pests. I really think we hit a home run with the DTF.
Your flowers are incredible looking Van as usual. Nice yield outdoors too bro. Must feel great not having to worry about running out of medicine anytime soon :high-five: cheers brother

Thanks Sparkey, the soil is really running on point this year. Amazing how getting the soil healthy is all it takes to get back into the swing of things. Its all about the proper cook for me brother!

Yeah its nice knowing I am set for a while!!
I'm pretty sure it's ATF crossed with a Durban. Poison or Kush? I don't know but I do know the ATF crosses nicely.

Yes sir....ATF x Durban Poison it was.

Dam where can I get the seeds, Are they from a seedbank ? Sounds like something I would LOVE. I love those extrema buzz type highs so that's something I would flip over, I would have my hand in the cookie jar really often with that one it sounds like

Final Outdoor Yields are in on all but 2 and I have to say I am thrilled to death with what we got.

This was my first real year going outdoor so I wasn't really sure what to expect. I rarely do anything without some sort of goal or expectation and I had set the bar at 100 ounces total for the group. I was factoring in weather, crop loss, pests, etc that generally aren't considered when you are growing in a tent indoors. I figured if I got half an ounce per gallon of soil, I would be happy.

Here are the results plant by plant

Deck Girls
Jack Herer - 16 ounces
Sour Cherries - 22 ounces
Afghani - 22 ounces
Lemon Haze - 11 ounces

Fence Patch
KBTF - 17 ounces
Stankberry - 16 ounces
DTF - 15 ounces
Sour Pineapple - 10 ounces
Super Silver Haze - Still doing final trim but over 16 ounces at this point
Blue Dream - 0 ounces (She got hit by the weather before she could finish)

In-Ground Girl
DTF - Still working on final trim but over 26 good ounces so far with more than 8 ounces lost to bud rot and another couple ounces that I never got harvested off her that got caught in the ice storm. I'm guessing a total of about 30 good ounces when all is said and done.:thumb:

That puts us over 170 ounces for the season. Gotta say that we are extremely pleased with what we accomplished. A lot was learned and I will be putting together a leason learned that I will post here. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!! :ciao: :Rasta:
Been a minute since I've visited Stank, so I went back about 5 pages and played catch-up. What a show! :Rasta:

All of your plants look stellar and now I'm on the hunt for that DTF!

Great job!

Dam where can I get the seeds, Are they from a seedbank ? Sounds like something I would LOVE. I love those extrema buzz type highs so that's something I would flip over, I would have my hand in the cookie jar really often with that one it sounds like
Are u talking the DTF seeds or the ATF? The original ATF seeds were the 100% sativa version from twisty treat seeds. I dont think they are available any longer.

As for DTF, those are only available through me. We bred it out and aside from the few dozen tester packs that went out to various growers we have all the beans.
Been a minute since I've visited Stank, so I went back about 5 pages and played catch-up. What a show! :Rasta:

All of your plants look stellar and now I'm on the hunt for that DTF!

Great job!
Hey GDB!! Good having ya back. The DTF, see above.

Are u talking the DTF seeds or the ATF? The original ATF seeds were the 100% sativa version from twisty treat seeds. I dont think they are available any longer.

As for DTF, those are only available through me. We bred it out and aside from the few dozen tester packs that went out to various growers we have all the beans.

Hey GDB!! Good having ya back. The DTF, see above.
So where is Van Stank's Seed Emporium located? :Rasta:

Don't get ANY easier than planting it, get the roots to take and let her do her thing!
Yeah, I'm a believer of in the ground for sure. That's good re-enforcement knowing they do that well unwatered. I hope to get out next summer. I'm about to amend my 2 giant tomato holes from this season for then. I cut down lots of trees for more sun too.

Please excuse the intrusion, as we help one of our valued Sponsors.

Sierra Natural Science has been a 420 Mag Sponsor for over a decade, and we finally talked them into getting active in the forums. Please show them around, subscribe and promote this thread and show them how much we truly appreciate them.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any pest or disease control questions for SNS, please let them know in their thread.

Has anyone used SNS before and can share your experience in the thread above? :thanks:

So where is Van Stank's Seed Emporium located? :Rasta:
It won't open until cannabis is removed from the schedule one list and banks will do business with us. I'm not in a rush....I'm in it for it for the long game. Its something I plan on doing until I go tits up. In the meantime I just keep working on acquiring top notch genetics and testing the strains we create. So, who knows how long until we can go 'pro' lol. I don't want to work with seedbanks, I would prefer handling everything ourselves.

Yeah, I'm a believer of in the ground for sure. That's good re-enforcement knowing they do that well unwatered. I hope to get out next summer. I'm about to amend my 2 giant tomato holes from this season for then. I cut down lots of trees for more sun too.
We finally pulled out the remains of the big DTF from the veggie garden, man what an impressive set of roots. Still baffles me that I didn't have to water her the entire flower cycle LOL.

I think you will be very pleased with how they grow from you. Make sure you let me know when you get them going so I can follow along! I love outdoor plants!!

Back
Top Bottom