Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Evening folks! :ganjamon:

Had a hell of a day cleaning up the aftermath of the snow storm that blew through here. Lots and lots of shoveling! :rolleyes:

I did take a break between bouts of shoveling to come down and do some watering. I'll take pics for a full update tomorrow but I did manage to sneak a few bud shots from the sleeping flower tent. I'm really excited for the Golden Tiger. She looks like she is down to a couple weeks left, but I might cut a tester to try on xmas morning. Stank's gotta have something to look forward to right :Rasta:

Speaking of the Golden Tiger!!

We also have a couple shots of the Green Crack, which I must say has really moved up my list in favorites the last few times I have smoked it. Very very euphoric and makes any crappy task exciting and a freaking blast!! You can't beat dat!!! We almost had an 'incident' with this one and the next one. I was hurting real bad a couple nights ago and knew I should have watered Flower Tent 1 but I didn't. When I got to it the following day, lets just say the Green Crack and Blue Dream were not amused....AT ALL! This is what she looked like when I opened the tent. Glad to report that she bounced back minus about 20 fan leaves.

And bud shots today

And then the Blue Dream during her temper tantrum

I plucked another 30 or so fan leaves that weren't going to make it off her and she bounced back nicely.

I really have to be more vigilant on those two plants as they are both only in 3 gallon pots. I can't go past 2 days without watering those two. The rest of the plants in that tent are all 5 gallons and I'm getting 3-4 days between them going dry. Both of those are coming up on day 50 of flower. I figure 2 more weeks on the green crack, and probably 3 weeks to a month on the Blue Dream though I haven't flowered her out before so who knows. Cheers! :ganjamon::passitleft:
Gorgeous buds brother

Grabbed a couple shots of the BCP and the Jelly WiFi tonight

BCP (Clone - Neiko Cut) - Flip Day 20

Man this girl really loves to pray! She's really starting to stack nicely for her age. Get ready for the frost show. I know this is a repeat cut in my garden, but its worth the show....I promise you!

Jelly WiFi - Flip Day 20

This one is really turning out to be a pleasant surprise. I got this and the other two Jelly WiFis from seeds off a bud from a friend on here. I found 4 seeds, popped em all, and got 4 plants. One was growing really slowly and I don't have space for slow pokes so I culled her and we're down to three. This is the first one in flower and I'm loving what I am seeing so far. She looks like she's going to be an early finisher and a frosty one! I'm kinda starting to crush on this one! :love:

Plants are looking stellar, and a merry Christmas to you and the Ms and the whole Stanking clan! May the day be a joyous one however you get to celebrate it.
Merry Christmas Shed! It'll be a quiet day here.....forecast is 100% rain so I'm thinking it'll be an indoor day of xmas movies or something simple that the Ms and her Mom want to watch. Hopefully I can sneak away with the dogs for a walk in the woods.
My sentiments also :circle-of-love: Merry Christmas
:ciao: thank you Dynamo! Merry Christmas brother!!
Merry Christmas to you and yours! @Van Stank
Thanks Penny, Merry Christmas brother! Hope you have a great day!

An early Merry Christmas to everyone out there in 420ville. I did my watering in the flowering tent 2 this afternoon and snapped a couple bud shots.

Super Lemon Haze

Gelato

During the watering and pics, I spotted a couple nanners that popped out on the Gelato. I think I caught them before they could pop but not a fan of it happening on day 36 or 37. Also starting to get a bit worried about the size of the colas. Big colas like this ALMOST ALWAYS leads to bud rot. I don't think girl it going to go past 55 days, at least for the four main tops.

The frost inside makes up for the rain outside!
Damn rain wiped out our 8 inches of snow we had on the ground. We went from a white Christmas eve to a wet and grey/Brown Christmas day :(
Gelato looks GREAT - frosty AF - those are big colas.
Thanks brother! Yeah they big.....got me worried for bud rot. I'll keep my eyes peeled!

Happy New Years!!

Hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable evening. We did things low key here....leftovers and some TV. I was busy earlier in the day, I got all the watering done on all the tent.

Its been an eventful few past few days in the garden. We chopped the small Green Crack growing in a 3 gallon pot. I'm guessing somewhere around 70 grams once its dried. Also chopped the Golden Tiger that was growing in the 5 gallon pot. Those harvests opened up a couple slots in the flower tent which I quickly filled today. I flipped the Super Silver Haze clone from the outdoor grow (5 gallon pot), along with two more Jelly Wifi's.

I also pulled the Blue Dream out of the flower tent and moved it to the 2x4 where its all by itself. I did this because that plant is the lone plant still showing signs of pest pressure from the aphids. Everything else has been looking great and getting sprayed (up until day 20 or so) and the Blue Dream is close to day 60. I don't spray anything that late in flower....so in the iso-tent she went.

I snapped some pics of a few of the girls as I was watering them.

Gorilla Glue (Grandpa Tokin Cut) - Flower Day 43

Super Lemon Haze (Clone) - Flower Day 43

Gelato (Fem) - Black Skull Seeds - Flower Day 43

Garlic Sherbert (Clone) - In-House Genetics - Flower Day 43

MOB (Electric Stoner Cut) - Flower Day 43

Black Cherry Punch (Neiko's Cut) - Flower Day 28

I will be starting a couple new sponsored journals this week. One will be for seeds and one will be for a new grow light for a sponsor that reached out to me. I will be dropping the seeds tonight!! :ganjamon: :thumb: See y'all tomorrow, Happy New Year!!

Highya VS,

Looks like you'll have a Happy New Year after looking at all those colas, and tons of frost!! Looking so nice!! Happy Smokin'

Hey everyone....just posting a link to the first of the sponsored journals

Please feel free to swing by and sub to the grow if you would like. Chances are any updates on those plants will only be posted in that journal. Looking forward to seeing ya!!

Happy new year Stanks! Garden is looking as wonderful as it ever has :yummy:

might cut a tester to try on xmas morning. Stank's gotta have something to look forward to right
:Rasta:

How was it!? :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom