Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Morning folks,

Getting down to crunch time in flower tent 1. Spent yesterday watering and plucking fan leaves off the girls closest to harvest. I did remember to take a few pics while I was doing it....right at light out. Its looking like we will have three plants to harvest this week and three to harvest next week. The early harvests will be the Gelato, the Gorilla Glue, and the MOB. That will leave us the Super Lemon Haze, Garlic Sherbert, and Triple OG to chop next.

Garlic Sherbert (Clone) - In-House Genetics - Flip Day 55

She's starting to darken up more than when I ran her over the summer. Cooler temps definitely bringing out the darker colors. I have been plucking 10-20 fan leaves off her every time I take her out of the tent....opening her up for better penetration. I figure she will go about 65 days if I had to guess....so I am thinking her chop day will be sometime next weekend (in the 65-67 day range)

Triple OG (Reg) - Exotic Genetics - Flip Day 55

This lady continues to chug along with no issues. She was a little fluffy on the buds early on and I was worried they wouldn't dense up sufficiently but it doesn't seem that to be a worry now. Its definitely densed up quite a bit over the last 2 weeks and continues to get more stinky :ganjamon: . This is my first time growing this strain so based off what the breeder says, she is a 9 week strain. I find I generally like to let my strains, especially indica dominant strains, go a week or two longer than the breeders listed time. Having said that, I am guessing I will be looking to chop her in the 65-70 day range.

Super Lemon Haze (Clone) - Greenhouse Seeds - Flip Day 55

Here is our little girl of the group. She's in a 3 gallon pot and continues to frost up really nicely. She is listed as a 10 week strain so she will likely be the last girl of the group to be chopped. She is definitely putting off a nice strong lemon scent.....which I guess is something people say to look for. For whatever reason, they say its harder to find the lemon leaning pheno in their recent seed batches so I am happy to be getting a strong lemon from her. I have another cut of her that is in a 5 gallon pot that is getting ready to get flipped.

Gelato (Fem) - Black Skull Seeds - Flip Day 55

Last girl for today's update. She continues to pack on girth on her already enormous buds. I have been watching them very closely for signs of bud rot, but I haven't seen any. She is listed as a 8-9 week flowering strain which puts her at the 56-63 day range. I don't seen this girl going much longer than I have let her go. I am thinking I may chop her tomorrow or Friday, which would be 57 or 58 days. If the top 4 colas weren't so THICK and dense, I would try to get her to 63 days but I don't think the risk is worth it.

The phone ran out of space in the gallery at this point so I will go down there today and grab pics of the remaining two plants in the flower tent....Gorilla Glue #4 and MOB. Those two are also very close to harvest. MOB will chopped Friday (Day 58), and Gorilla Glue will be chopped Sunday (Day 60).
Holy Shit..... what is that stench!?!? Whooaaaabaabbyyy....Mr Stanks! (& Mrs of course) I see you are still killing it up in here Growmie!!!! I've been gone for a while but I'm back. Health willing anyways. As soon as I saw you pop up in my threads I smiled!!! Good to see ya again man. Looks great man.

Stank, have you used a sulphur burner at any point? My house is surrounded by PM plants in neighbor yards, tracking it in was easy this past fall. After burning no issues. Popped up on some clones, pulled off affected leaves and burned, no PM. I'm due to burn just before I start my flowering. I have had no need to treat PM late in flower with this regiment. Facker takes care of every surface. Being done in enclosed tent/room have little (if any) smell escape. I turn off my exhaust and fans during, then exhaust stays off for an hour or so after burn, scrubs all.

I jumped in last minute so all this shyte may be moot eh, lul

Hey all! :ciao:Welfare check......Stanks are alive and well and still growing some pretty dank weed in our little slice of the world. We hope all of you are doing equally well if not better.

While I can't say that I have missed my time away from cyber-land, I can say I have missed you guys! I think about many of you on here for various reasons as I go about my routine called life and I often find myself thinking "I wonder how he's doing these day" or "I wonder what she's growing these days".

For others, it was songs. There were a few old thread going around with different songs on youtube and I was always listening to stuff that was posted on there. NorCaliwood was one that was always posting in there and I was shocked to see him on the Fallen Warrior list. He was a funny guy that made me laugh with his outlandish stories, which oddly enough I believed coming from him. Another good one gone too soon :passitleft:

I haven't left the house very much in the last year, which seems to suit me fine in todays world. I keep to myself for the most part and my time goes to the dogs, the plants, working around the house, and of course Ms Stank. LOL, I guess crazy times make it easy to withdraw. Maybe at some point I will find myself wanting to be a part of a bigger picture and when that happens, this will be the first place I will be. Until then, I find myself very content being a bigger hermit than I was before on our little slice of heaven.....especially in these maddening crazy times where civility is a thing of the past.

For anyone out there interested in staying in contact with me via other means, you can send a DM and take it from there. Aside from that, I do swing in every once in a while to check on StoneOtter growing my Stankberry or to make sure Shed is still alive and kicking. I miss all you guys.

Back
Top Bottom