Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Nice amount of land you got going on. Looks good for large plants. Come check out my grow journal for a outdoor grow.

Rifles, pistols, and electric fences. Surely you have it in hand this year!
Last year when I was still working nights the beans got about as high as they are in the picture I just posted and 2 days later they were nubbed down to nothing. Later in the year my wife sends me a picture showing the deer bedding down in the pumpkins and watermelons. That's just not right.

I am currently "thread-less" with nowhere to post plant photos. So I'm swooping in here to share a picture of my Black Cherry Punch plant which has just (last couple days) begun smelling strongly of cherries and sweetness. She was just flipped 27 days ago. Her apical cola has reached the light. Any taller and she'll need to be bent over.
I know you @Van Stank have grown this strain. Can you remember how long you flowered yours for before harvesting it?

I like to let mine go in the 70 day range.....maybe 75 tops. The leaves will start turning colors and let you know when she is close. Buds aren't huge, but they are hell of solid and they produce a lot!

I think I may have asked you that question before but for the life of me I couldn't remember and it appears I didn't write it down anywhere either. Getting old sucks! I have to write stuff down so I don't forget it, the problem is remembering to write it down in the first place! :cool:

I find that when in doubt.....70 days it out!!! Then take a peak at the trichomes if you are into that sort of thing. I only really look at trichomes on a new plant/strain. Once I have grown it once, I have a pretty good idea as to what they look like when they are ready. I hope you cloned that BCP! You will want to keep that one around in your garden for a while....I can promise you that.

I have two rooted clones for myself and one each for two 420 members who will be swinging by my house to pick them up. Having already sampled the final product I already knew it was a keeper and had rooted clones prior to growing this girl out.

Its not a bad thing to be!! I gave my buddy a couple of her as well.....told him he didn't really have to pay attention to any of the other plants but make sure he took care of the BCPs!

Hey is Pamelina a real slow growing strain or what? I am not complaining mind you, I needed one or two plants that would cooperate with me while I clear some room, but she is definitely taking her sweet sweet time! I need to get her in a bigger pot though. She's been in the half gallon pot since I got her.

Back
Top Bottom