Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Come on man....you going to tell me you wouldn't put it past the worlds power to want to control the weather?? I mean even if controlled by people with good intentions (not even touching on the weaponization of that sort of control) the profit for being able to bring rains and moisture to drought ridden areas is sufficient to start the application.

In a world where every country, business, or significant power is looking for a way to get a leg up over others.....weather manipulation is the only logical goal in my mind. Population problem....no worries, develop the technology to manipulate or control the weather....nevermind what side effects or negatives might happen if it fell into the wrong hands.

The US government has been manipulating weather for decades. Hard to say what technology they possess currently.
I know this....as have many other countries and individual companies, but I am the wacko conspiracy theorist when I say that LOL. Yeah they have but no one wants to address the effects of that shit on our weather patterns.....instead lets politicize it so we profit from it and call it global warming....err.....climate change.

Never believed global warming is a thing. A lot of people haven’t been around long enough to remember 77/78. It was far worse than these so called record setting lows. The weather channel is all about sensationalism.

Yeah that was the coming "Ice Age" LOL.

I believe in climate change.....both naturally and our ability to impact it. But I don't buy the political climate change bullshit in the least. I believe in governments willingness to hide an agenda under the guise of any banner of bullshit that they think the sheeple will buy.

Nor is climate change. How many ice ages came and went naturally without us polluting the world to cause it?
But we have proven that governments won't let an opportunity pass us by where we don't try to politicize something for a gain that benefits them or those that put them there!

Anyone else out there think that a lot of this crazy weather isn't just random? You can't tell me that with all the governments out there and the powers that be that would love to be able to manipulate and influence weather patterns across the world, that no one is doing it or playing around with the technology.
I'd be more believing of that if the US wasn't consistently on fire, flooded, and in drought :rofl:
What is more powerful than being able to influence and control other countries or regions weather?
To be able to convince people that 2+2=5

LOL....you think our government would care if we were flooded or on fire? Man you got a different opinion of the people in charge than I do brother. Maybe if the government didn't gladly profit off things like prisons and what not that played with people lives, or any of the other countless vile things they do, I might still have faith that they wouldn't do something like weather manipulation.

I work in wildfire and live in northern Canada.

I have watched the weather, and climate, change over the last 30 years. We used to get massive dumps of snow. We used to get 3 or 4 spells of very cold weather for 2 week periods through a winter. Now we rarely get a cold snap, we get rain in the middle of winter, and cant depend on the weather worth a shit.

In the summer, I have watched fires get bigger, faster, and burn hotter. Fire season starts earlier and ends later. I fly past/over glaciers all the time and can see the amount of ice pack they have lost. I can actually see on the rock faces where the ice used to be. I see climate change in each season and in many ways.

When you live in a place that has 4 distinct seasons, its easier to see it. When you live in, say, Texas...you wont see the same excessive changes in seasons.

Now I also believe that the earth is a very violent place. Our main source of planetary change is vulcanism after all. There are natural ebbs and flows to the climate. However, we do impact the rate at which those cycles occur, with humans spewing all sorts of garbage into our land, air, and sea.

Leave it to the Capitalists to make it worse, hide it, cover it up, and profit the whole time. Profit during transition. Profit profit profit. Trump is the epitomy of western capitalism. He just doesnt try to hide it like the rest. His corruption is on the table. There are no bounds to the depths of depravity we are being forced to accept as the new normal.

^^^^ Um ... non sequitor, much? :hmmmm:

I'm stuck at the "solutions". The proposed solutions don't solve anything. How about if we just breathe less? Wouldn't that be simpler? People need to exhale and they need to eat and they need to keep themselves warm and cool.

So I guess the problem is just too many people on the planet. Right? That kinda puts the climate science people in a jam, don' it? Follow the logic.

I remember the very first time I was stationed on a Naval vessel (1990-1991). We were barely more than some sort of agreed upon arbitrary distance from the shore when they rang some fangled bell and announced "Dump all trash forward side starboard, aft side port". I then watched the sailors start to grab all these trash bags loaded with plastics, cans of empty paint, and other shit that had no business going into the ocean.

They told me to grab some bags and help. I told them to pack sand.....no freaking way I was dumping that shit in the ocean. I was horrified. I didn't mind dumping stuff that wasn't going to hurt (old desks, and what not that would sink and make a home for something else) but I wasn't dumping all that hurtful stuff.

I know we impact it. To what scale....we will never know because the truth is inconvenient to everyone. I just rebuke anything politically inclined regarding it....cause thats nothing more than a money grab/power grab in my opinion. I will just continue to do what I believe makes a positive impact. Grow organically...plant trees, pick up trash, recycle (but damn if they aren't doing their best to make that a difficult task as well), selective cut trees to help the forests, responsible hunting and fishing, etc. And let the whores for hire do what they are going to do.....cause it is what it is.

^^^^ Um ... non sequitor, much? :hmmmm:

I'm stuck at the "solutions". The proposed solutions don't solve anything. How about if we just breathe less? Wouldn't that be simpler? People need to exhale and they need to eat and they need to keep themselves warm and cool.

So I guess the problem is just too many people on the planet. Right? That kinda puts the climate science people in a jam, don' it? Follow the logic.
The solutions aren't that difficult. Its comes down to doing whats right, not what's easiest or most profitable.

Commercial agriculture is unsustainable Gray.....plain and simple....at least in its out of date model of fertilizers and pesticides in todays big agriculture scene. The destruction to the ecosystem in those farm areas is undeniable. Not to mention the inefficiencies in those farming methods. There are so much better ways to of feeding people that is far more efficient, yields far more in far less space, with virtually none of the negative side effects of big ag.

People are coming around to it....but we aren't setting up anything to really change the culture. If we wanted to truly change the culture to it, we would start more of this education at lower levels of schools...instead of focusing on standardized testing. Start identifying kids with talents and interests in agriculture at early ages and work programs that will foster that interest so its combining that interest with awareness of the current systems problems and shortcomings while focusing on innovative and creative solutions to those issues. No one thinks outside the box more than younger people.....less inclined to be limited by the status quo.

Instead we choose this fiasco that is the modern indoctrination system.....err....I mean education system.

Back
Top Bottom