Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

stank city! o,,, please b home, please b home!

I FORGOT MY DECARB FOR OIL AND AM ALREADY IN DRY ICE,
use nove yo decarb, in stainless, post still? it's 24:1 cbd so decarb twice, too, like nova says?

Talk to me about the high a little more now that you have been smoking her for a while. What do you like doing after you smoke her? Did you test her by any chance? Thats a gorgeous bud man!
I had to give her a good test last night to answer this properly. 1st the taste is very addictive, it clears the sinuses and about makes the eyes water when you grind it up. It immediately fills the room with a sour/gassy dankness. It tastes like it smells with a little cherry thing in the background, kinda like those Luden's cherry cough drops, a tasty medicine type taste is the best I can describe it. The effects are quick to hit and I felt it 1st as a tingling in my arms and hands. There's an uplifting of mood and a general feeling of well being. If you're watching t.v. you can get engrossed quite quickly if it's a show you're interested in otherwise you can disappear in your head and completely check out. One thing that I'm not a fan of is the destruction of my short term memory. I asked the wife a question and by the time she had finished speaking her thought she said, now what did you ask me and I couldn't remember for the life of me what I had asked a minute ago. Overall it's a very fun strain to smoke, I didn't get tired or couchlocked and I think it would be good for outdoor activities. At bedtime I had no problems going to sleep and I slept solid through the night only waking up when the alarm went off. Usually I'll wake up a couple times a night and check the clock.

I haven't tested it but it is a candidate to be tested. I'd love to see the terpene profile on this one.

mixed n response with the quote.

I had to give her a good test last night to answer this properly.

WELL, ISN'T THAT A FARGIN SHAME. WAY TO TAKE ONE, FOR THE TEAM... "and gobbless MR. DAWWWG".

1st the taste is very addictive,

WE'RE ALL PRAYING FOR YOU AND THE FAMILY, IN YOUR GREAT TIME OF NEED. WE ALL FEEL FOR YOU AND REALIZE WHAT A PROBLEM THIS CAN BE, FOR A GROWER.

it clears the sinuses and about makes the eyes water when you grind it up.

HEY, WAIT A MINUTE... WHAT FILTER U USIN CAUSE I RUN ONE, EA. WAY AND MY BODY DOES THIS TO ME, JUST FOR KIX, ALL YEAR LONG.

It immediately fills the room with a sour/gassy dankness.

OH GOD! GET YOUR FAMILY OUT, NOW! NUREMBURG, HERE WE COME. BE BRAVE! WE'RE WITH U MAN! AWE... OUR OWN MARTYRS! BLESS YOU!

It tastes like it smells with a little cherry thing in the background, kinda like those Luden's cherry cough drops, a tasty medicine type taste

"OK, WHAT HAPPENED, PUT YOUR FATHER BACK ON... DAWWG! DOG???"

is the best I can describe it. The effects are quick to hit and I felt it

DEAR GOD. PRAY FOR THE DAWWGPOUND. "WE WILL NEVER FORGET!" (too soon?)

I'm going to have to mix my response in, with this one... couldn't b avoided!

Short term memory..... wait what was I saying? lol

Gonna be a nice looking flower room there Stank.
I don't know man.....things been kind weird around here the last couple days LOL.

Watered the flower girls last night but lights went off before I could get pics. Guess I forgot about the time change....lights out an hour earlier than usual. Gotta harvest the outdoor BCP today as well as mix up the other batch of soil I have managed to put off another day or two.

I had to give her a good test last night to answer this properly. 1st the taste is very addictive, it clears the sinuses and about makes the eyes water when you grind it up. It immediately fills the room with a sour/gassy dankness. It tastes like it smells with a little cherry thing in the background, kinda like those Luden's cherry cough drops, a tasty medicine type taste is the best I can describe it. The effects are quick to hit and I felt it 1st as a tingling in my arms and hands. There's an uplifting of mood and a general feeling of well being. If you're watching t.v. you can get engrossed quite quickly if it's a show you're interested in otherwise you can disappear in your head and completely check out. One thing that I'm not a fan of is the destruction of my short term memory. I asked the wife a question and by the time she had finished speaking her thought she said, now what did you ask me and I couldn't remember for the life of me what I had asked a minute ago. Overall it's a very fun strain to smoke, I didn't get tired or couchlocked and I think it would be good for outdoor activities. At bedtime I had no problems going to sleep and I slept solid through the night only waking up when the alarm went off. Usually I'll wake up a couple times a night and check the clock.

I haven't tested it but it is a candidate to be tested. I'd love to see the terpene profile on this one.

Thanks for taking the time to type this out brother, I appreciate it. Very much looking forward to trying her. Cutting clones off her today. I meant to take them a week earlier but fall is a busy time of the year here LOL.

Interesting on the effects.....disappear in your head. I have a couple that tend to do that to me sometimes. I don't mind so much when I am home alone but I don't care for that in the evening times when clan is all home.

One last question....one I probably asked already but what day did you harvest her? Seems like is going to be quick to finish!

Thanks for taking the time to type this out brother, I appreciate it. Very much looking forward to trying her. Cutting clones off her today. I meant to take them a week earlier but fall is a busy time of the year here LOL.

Interesting on the effects.....disappear in your head. I have a couple that tend to do that to me sometimes. I don't mind so much when I am home alone but I don't care for that in the evening times when clan is all home.

One last question....one I probably asked already but what day did you harvest her? Seems like is going to be quick to finish!
I took it at 63 days from flip.

Flower Update

Cruising along through the first 3 weeks of flower on the main batch in this tent.....week 1 for the Stank Surprise. All the 5 gallon ladies got watering with a bit of recharg in it yesterday and the 10 gallon girls got theirs today. Temps are a bit lower than I would like but gotta do what we gotta do for now...hitting about 69 at root level during the day, and 62 over night. Things are gonna stay that way or get even worse through the winter.....at least until we can build the climate controlled grow area. Ahh.....to dream!

Anywho....lets kick things off

Stank Surprise (Regs) - Stank Genetics - Flip Day 7

First week is in the books....she starting to stretch. Will be curious how much she will give. Doesn't seem like I am getting much stretch on the other strains (Panama Haze being the exception obviously LOL...See above).

Jack Herer (Fem) - Seedsman - Flip Day 21

The week 3 gals are up next. Jack is doing really nice as is the Skunk. Both got watered today. I will be elevating these up to the light tomorrow or Friday. Probably will take 5 bucket for most of them to get to the height I want them at. We still have about 5 more inches we can raise the lights when the Panama Haze needs more room (which will be soon).

Skunk #1 (Regs) - Sensi Seeds - Flip Day 21

The flowering tent is looking great and I know your light is dy-no-mite, but I would still supercrop that Panama Haze so I didn't have to keep raising light!
Hey Shed, good to see ya brother!

I know I SHOULD Supercrop her.....but I am holding out very small hope that I will be able to fit her in here with the light at max height. I would really like to see her go like the twin towers and not bent to hell.

And Honestly I have been kind of trying to evaluate the best height for the lights and at max height just might be the best for fitting the other plants on 5 gallon buckets. If I keep the light where its at....I don't think I can fit 5 gallon buckets under them and have the necessary clearance for the light. I think Ms Stank and I will tinker with the height this weekend and see what we decide.

Regardless I still don't WANT to supercrop her.

A tent full of health and happiness. Really great job. Glad you still remember how to do it!!

Thanks Beez....very pleased with how things are rolling right now. Only complaint I have is the cold temps in the basement. Gotta hook up the recirculating heat on the tents again.

beautiful photos, well done. :thumb: :passitleft: I love good eye candies

Hey LF and Thanks bud! Things should just keep getting better from here on out.

LOL! So many reasons not to. Just saying if it were mine... :cheesygrinsmiley:
The last thing I have in my back pocket is the footprint of the light relative to the tent size. The light is like 44" x 45" or something....and my tent is a 5'x5'. I think if I absolutely needed to, I could put the Panama Haze on one of the corners and turn it so that the two tallest colas are able to grow outside the footprint of the light. I could hang a little 25 watt LED strip light up there as well for an additional bit of light on the tops.

Oh the oils definitely have a place at my table. I take my canna capsules every night at 10pm.....helps me sleep like a baby. If the back is really bothering me.....I will take them a little earlier.
Take my money stank meds

Take my money stank meds

Hey Joe, good to see ya bud! Hope you had a great weekend!

That light should cover the 5x5 well. Just turn your Panama on a regular basis.

Oh yeah the light will have no problem covering that tent. I usually rotate and spin my plants every time I go into the flower tent (every 2-3 days)

Looks like yer rocking it my friend

I'm planning my next grow now...seems I miss growing....lol

Whats shakin brother! How's the tour going? I knew you would miss growing!

Back
Top Bottom