Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Ok, spent a good bit of time down there with the girls. Took all the flower girls out and looked them over. No need for water on any of them as they all got some 2 days ago....but a couple feel like they may need some tomorrow.

Got the Slurricane and Labyrinth watered. They are down to 12.5 hours of light and 11.5 of darkness.....so 2 more days and we will be at our transition target.

Kicking things off will be the junior bunch of the flower tent....the Stank Surprise

Stank Surprise (Regs) - Stank Genetics - Flip Day 28

Skunk #1 (Regs) - Sensi Seeds - Flip Day 42

to be continued..........

being better to wait until they are a year old to get them so we may do that instead.
I believe it is better to wait a year but thats just my opinion man.
If I could just get him to stop bitting.....he's a teethy little bastard! He's lost most of the puppy teeth though so thats good.
Get some pull tug of war toys for him and let him win and chew on it before starting tug again. My 3 year old hound dog still destroys random baseball caps on occasion. He's transitioning into doghood from puppyhood still but almost through it.
And she has turned straight skunk smell to me....
My Hk is smelling funky still too. Curious . Is this a new hk bean you sprouted from sensi? Don't recall your other hk's showing any purps. Excited about your large slurricane. Haven't seen one that big yet in veg.

Jesus, I'm luck an unfaithful boyfriend. One day I'm in love with the KA5 Haze, a week later I love the Skunk. Now I'm in love with the Jack Herer. She is a beautiful looking plant and man is she packing on the trichromes!
You aren't wrong for having those feelings about that Jack Beez! Shes sexy for sure!

I believe it is better to wait a year but thats just my opinion man.
Get some pull tug of war toys for him and let him win and chew on it before starting tug again. My 3 year old hound dog still destroys random baseball caps on occasion. He's transitioning into doghood from puppyhood still but almost through it.

My Hk is smelling funky still too. Curious . Is this a new hk bean you sprouted from sensi? Don't recall your other hk's showing any purps. Excited about your large slurricane. Haven't seen one that big yet in veg.

I have tried everything with him.....he's just an asshole when it comes to wanting to eat his humans. He tries to chew me, Ms Stank and the lad as well. He lost his last puppy tooth yesterday so I am hoping that this shit will stop when his chompers are all in.

The Hindu is in fact from Sensi. Both have been from the same pack of fems bred by Sensi. Last one didn't go purple....she was a very dark green but not purple. This one is going more purple. I was looking at the purple calyx starting to swell with the lime green surrounding it....really cool looking. You could see it a bit in a few of the close ups in the last update, but its getting more visible in person as well.

yeah the last Hindu had fairly thin leaves for an indica. I think one of my current landrace indicas is growing thinner leaves.....the Afghani I believe. I expected the big fat leaves but not so much at all......much more sativa looking.

Thats one of the absolute most fascinating things about cannabis strains and all their expressions....the endless variations. Add in changing of variables involved in growing it and you literally never know what you will see or get.

tonight this is my favorite it just looks potent and tasty good job van!
:thanks: .....that Jack is really looking and smelling top notch! Anyone with those freebie Jack Herer from @SeedsMan should really considering popping them!

When your pup bites too hard during play how do you respond? I asked Lisa what she would do with a pup who plays/bites a bit to aggressively. She said she would grab him by the skin on his chin and "put him down" very firmly tell him. "NO SIR", and hold him pinned for 10 seconds. With her voted Best Dog Trainer in the County for the third year in a row I tend to listen to her. Cooper I am sure knows already that you're the alpha dog. What you'll teach him with the method above is when he's being to rough and that you won't tolerate that.

You probably know all this already.

:thanks: .....that Jack is really looking and smelling top notch! Anyone with those freebie Jack Herer from @SeedsMan should really considering popping them!
Got some Seedsman freebies from a year ago that were waiting for someone to tell me to give them a go!

IMG_20191127_221918.jpg

Now we read something that was talking about it actually being better to wait until they are a year old to get them so we may do that instead.
My wife read that it was better to let a female puppy go through one heat before she gets spayed. Something about it lowering the chances of reproductive cancers later in life. What is the thinking behind waiting a year for males? And don't male dogs become less willful after neutering?

Cooper is one handsome pup!

I would definitely be interested in a cut of the Putang! I still kick myself in the ass for not picking a pack up when they first came out. Oh well.

Which strains from Connoisseur Genetics are you running. The only thing I have from them is their SSSDH or what ever the hell Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze is LOL.
Here’s my line up from Connoisseur genetics
OJD sent them to me direct we traded I sent him a shit ton of candy and treats. I plan to pop the entire pack of SSSDH next year along with a 12 pack of blue gorilla I have from Maine’s honest herb. My goal is to cross the 2 in various ways with selected males and females from both to hopefully find something of a super blue dream?
73BFD209-D11C-4AA6-9D4B-C3F6AD23C07A.jpeg
4B221117-F9B3-4777-84B5-B686A16A7135.jpeg

I’ll be running 4 fems around Christmas
1)Orange and mango (silver Nevil cut reversed x Cali orange (16 yr old cut)

2)Australian dead head (mullumbimby madness x nevil haze)

3)Dog shit dead head haze ( dogshit haze x Casey Jones reverses)

4) NL5 haze Jones which I think is similar to KA5 just crossed to Casey Jones

Back
Top Bottom