Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

What breeder is your ATF from? I've got two of them waiting to sprout. :yummy:
Originally they were from Twisty Treat seeds. They have their own site with all their own strains....but they don't have plain ATF anymore.

I finally have the ATF x Stankberry up next. Also some of dabbers Grape Krush. Two months away max. Just gotta finish the sativas, and an auto I plugged a hole with.

I am going to have to do a journal for that one. My tent will be bursting at the seams with 420 mag forum representation.

I finally have the ATF x Stankberry up next. Also some of dabbers Grape Krush. Two months away max. Just gotta finish the sativas, and an auto I plugged a hole with.

I am going to have to do a journal for that one. My tent will be bursting at the seams with 420 mag forum representation.
Definitely let me know when you start those....would love to follow along! :thanks:

Your deck chair is pregnant!

Stay warm and dry, though your puppy is going to want to plaaaaaaaaaay :).
That was the fun I was referring to. Not good at all for the ribs.....deep laughing. I couldn't stop laughing at him earlier even though it made me want to cry.

Not good after a couple bouts of shoveling. Finally figured out how to do it and not engage the core at all so hoping it wont be too bad out there tomorrow.
That doesn’t sound like fun to me. I wish I lived close brother; I’d have that cleaned off in a spliff... :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's been ruff here too

Tiggernado has to go to the corner of the yard just to find the sun...

Poor guy

IMG_20191202_082145_612.jpg

If I didn’t have the tractor I’d be fooooked, clearing this after delivering oil all damn day
Yeah I am trying to work up the energy to go down and take some pics of the girls. I am fooking wiped out from 2 days of shoveling. Thankfully Ms Stank was here to help too.

Just started making my famous turkey soup. We had our thanksgiving meal Sunday. I can't wait.....its more like a turkey stew.

Back
Top Bottom