Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Happy new year Stanks! Garden is looking as wonderful as it ever has :yummy:

How was it!? :popcorn:
High AMY!!!

It was very good. Got it all chopped off the stems last night. Not a huge yield on her....just under 100 grams but extremely sweet smelling. I get pure tropical fruit scent from her....what exactly I am not sure....could be pineapple or mango or something else exotic that I don't have experience identifying.

She definitely gets you moving! I am thankful I don't have any negative side effects from Sativas! Happy New Year Amy!! Hope that your garden is treating you well!:passitleft:

Always a pleasure to see your late flowering flowers! I wonder if the new light also has gaps you can grow colas between... :hmmmm:
It does.....but it didn't come with a wiring diagram, assembly instructions, or anywhere to mount the driver. Would have been nice to know that going into it.:hmmmm:

A mount for the driver would be nice. The Quantum Boards I built from HLG didn’t come with wiring diagrams and I had to go to Led Gardner for videos on wiring the driver and boards.

Update time Folks

Was in Flower Tent 1 a couple nights ago watering and patrolling for pests (looking extremely good in that tent) and actually remembered to take some pics. Usually I don't think about taking pics until I am putting the last plant back in the tent. By then the thought of taking them out to get proper pics just isn't appealing. This time I kinda took them as I was putting them back into the tent ;). There are a couple new additions since the recent harvests. This is the current line-up.

BCP - Flip Day 31 (as of when the pics were taken 2 days ago)

Killer A5 Haze - Flip Day 24 (same as above)

Jelly Wifi #1- Flip Day 31 (same as above)

Jelly Wifi #2 - Flip Day 1 (same as above)

Jelly Wifi #3 - Flip Day 1 (same as above)

Super Silver Haze - Flip Day 1 (same as above)

And once everything is back inside.....we have this! Cheers folks!

A mount for the driver would be nice. The Quantum Boards I built from HLG didn’t come with wiring diagrams and I had to go to Led Gardner for videos on wiring the driver and boards.
I get that the QBs need assembly, wiring, and even some minor modifications. I just assumed the 6 bar light would come with everything it should have, or at least let you know that "some major assembly is required" and let you know what additional hardware or mounting stuff is needed. I have it all together minus the driver wired to the harness and mounted. Worse case I can go get a piece of angle iron and mount the driver to the angle iron.

Gardens looking awesome, love this spikey leaves on the Killer A5
Thanks brother, I like that about her too...I just hate her posture. This is my 5th grow with this girl and I can never get her to look happy LOL
I’ll eventually mount my driver outside my grow space, the big hassle for me was it didn’t come with an Allen wrench for the screws.
Wires aren't long enough to do that with what they sent or I would consider it. I think I have to mount it above the bars.

Allen wrenches, yeah not something a lot of people have, but luckily I have just about every metric and standard allen wrench made. T-handle, screw driver, allen sockets, you name it....it have it. They get used a lot more than I thought they ever would! What light are you using? Still the QBs?

Yep, same exact situation I'm in. Kinda baffling to me that its sent that way with no notice. I contacted the POC that I have been dealing with to try and find an answer for that. Hopefully he will get back to me sooner rather than later. I would definitely recommend them at least communicating the need for a method of mounting the driver in order to use the light.

...I hope they respond as well as the light performs...customer service is a big factor in the light game...beautiful garden as always Stank... :thumb: :thumb: ...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Hook, great to see ya brother! Thank you for the kind words. I heard back from the POC and they will be calling tomorrow regarding the wiring instructions. So far so good. Cheers brother! :passitleft:
Always so healthy and beautiful, like Augusta National. Don’t know if you’ve seen it but every gardener should.
Hey Fudu.....no unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure of seeing Augusta National. I always wanted to catch the Masters some day. I held faint dreams of getting to walk the course some day, but my days of playing are over I'm afraid. The back just doesn't like that sort of torque and rotation. I did get to play 10 holes with my dad a year ago and even surprised myself with my distance. Hadn't played in 10 years and with the bad back I was still poking it out there 275-280 a couple times. Its ain't the 300+ I used to do, but it was about 50 more than I figured I would be able to do with the shortened range of motion and flexibility. I paid for it dearly when the day was over. It'll take a special occasion and a lot of weed to get me to play 10 holes again.
Love the airy open quality of the Jelly WiFi. It's going to look killer in full bloom!
Thanks Shed!! In general or one particular plant Shed? Just curious:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom