Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Sorry to hear that, @Van Stank. I want to be buried with a 6-iron in my coffin. And I really don't care how many people beat me (or how many I beat) on the way to that day.

Let me take that back. There is one guy in my life who I always want to beat and never want to lose to. He's a great friend but a shit-talking pain in the butt on the golf course. :rofl:
Thats funny, that and the 4 iron are the two clubs I removed from my bag. I can't hit em for shit. I carry a 2 iron that I love. Used to think it was I just hated even numbered clubs but the 8 iron is my favorite club.

Lol, I’ve got one of those. The shxt talking wouldn’t be so bad if he wasn’t so fn good.
My "pain" is pretty good too, Fudo. Worse yet, he records all the dates that he beats me in his cell phone. And worse yet, he pulls the info up and starts reading from it before the beginning of every round! I hate him. :rofl:

My "pain" is pretty good too, Fudo. Worse yet, he records all the dates that he beats me in his cell phone. And worse yet, he pulls the info up and starts reading from it before the beginning of every round! I hate him. :rofl:
Oh god that’s awful lol.

Sounds like he jealous of you in a weird kinda way. Must be exhausting hearing that all the time..hope you kick his ass here soon. In golf, not physically..lol

Hate to be a bother, but I have been all the way thru your first journal, and am unable to find your receipe. I am 20 pages into this journal, still cant find it. I use the phone app and I am wondering if that is my issue. Is there anyway u could pm me? I have already purchased most of DTE products and coco loco and roots organics soils. Looking to do comparison, just dont have ratios to add. Thanks in advance

Hate to be a bother, but I have been all the way thru your first journal, and am unable to find your receipe. I am 20 pages into this journal, still cant find it. I use the phone app and I am wondering if that is my issue. Is there anyway u could pm me? I have already purchased most of DTE products and coco loco and roots organics soils. Looking to do comparison, just dont have ratios to add. Thanks in advance
Hey there Ozarkian, I will see if I can't locate it in here somewhere. If I can't......which I know I have posted it in this journal, but damn if I bookmark anything....maybe one of the other growers who have requested it can share the bookmark or posting #. Also worse case scenario, I will PM you a new copy of it.

I've done a quick search for your soil recipe, but all I can find is that you keep saying you can't find it or that you found it and have to type it up from chicken scratch or that you changed it (without mentioning what it is), but I did find that you emailed Guy your recipe in 2018, though I think you've made the changes since then.

Oh, and I found the broken shovel pic as well ;).

[edit: Otter to the rescue! ↓↓↓↓↓]

Haha, it'a a real thing. I snapped it up as soon as he posted it. Enjoy!

I've done a quick search for your soil recipe, but all I can find is that you keep saying you can't find it or that you found it and have to type it up from chicken scratch or that you changed it (without mentioning what it is), but I did find that you emailed Guy your recipe in 2018, though I think you've made the changes since then.

Oh, and I found the broken shovel pic as well ;).

[edit: Otter to the rescue! ↓↓↓↓↓]

Thanks for the assist guys!! I knew I posted it.....I'll bookmark it now! Woot Woot!!

If there's room you can drop a link to it in your signature, and if there's still room you can add a link to the upside-down water bottle explanation!
I kinda like the water bottle questions LOL.

I was holding out hope that they would move the old forums over at some point, but I gave up hope about a year ago.

Hey there Ozarkian, I will see if I can't locate it in here somewhere. If I can't......which I know I have posted it in this journal, but damn if I bookmark anything....maybe one of the other growers who have requested it can share the bookmark or posting #. Also worse case scenario, I will PM you a new copy of it.
Thanks so much. Trying to catch up on your journals, boy they sure are long. Congrats on your grows. Your plants are absolutely FANTABULISTIC!!

Thank u so much for reposting. I have been reading for a couple of weeks, trying to catch up. Crazy, three years ago was his first grow. Just wanted to say thanks again for the recipe. Will start my cook in a couple of months.
Keep it green

Thanks so much. Trying to catch up on your journals, boy they sure are long. Congrats on your grows. Your plants are absolutely FANTABULISTIC!!
LOL....if you think my journals are long, don't ever go over to @InTheShed journal.....I think he's over a 1000 pages. Its scary to go over there.

A couple clone shots from this go around of cloning. I didn't clone a whole lot, but they have been impressive. I took flowering cuts of the oldest Jelly Wifi as well as new cuts of the Killer A5 Haze. I have changed my cloning routine a bit.....instead of taking one cut for one, I have been taking 3 cuts of everything and rooting them out and then selecting the best growing of the 3 clones and ditching the others.

Jelly Wifi

Killer A5 Haze

Both cuts rooted in less than 8 days. These pics were about 4 days after initial roots popped.....both are very aggressive rooters. I will be taking cuts off the 2 other Jelly Wifi's that I just flipped here in a day or two. If any of the three are keepers, I'll add it to the stable.

Back
Top Bottom