Start off by saying "thank you"

grimmreefer

I have been indoors for about a year and a half. Recently I have had to break everything down and move outside. I had a bad case of mites to the point i needed to nuke the basement. I saved a couple to move outside for the rest of the season. I grow mainly coco some 3 gal. some 5 gal. hempys. I have done a couple of 18 gal. DWC, had great results but struggled with root rot.
I live in a medical state but have been torn about getting my card, I have always tried to fly under the radar. I have had a couple of surgeries on my knees and I think I might be ready for another. I started indoors because I couldn't justify paying black market prices anymore. I like to experiment, my wife calls me "Heisenberg" with tinctures,waxes and oils and we all know how much that could cost. I have a 4x8 tent I use to flower I run two 600w HPS my veg room is about 10-12 sq. feet that I run about 300-350 watts of cfl/tubes. Everything is out of commission right now. I have built a 4 bucket RDWC that I plan on getting going about Sep.
Everything I didn't teach myself I have learned by lurking around here. I'll say right now I'm a better student than a teacher. Thank you everybody!!

:welcome: I was the opposite...I was strictly an outdoor grower (other than a few clones and seedlings here and there inside) and had to move everything indoors. I do miss outdoor growing. Because so many things outside are beyond your control, you really embrace the K.i.S.S method of growing. Plants just seem more willing to bounce back from problems outdoors, however i think i am getting a handle on this indoor thing....:rofl: I wish you the best of luck in all your future grows!

My setup was a bit unruly. I'd had a perpetual going for about a year so I never really got a chance to give it a good douching. Mites were becoming a problem, I fight temps in summer here. I just saved a few big girls for the back yard. I live in the burbs so I gotta be on the D.L.

Pittbull
Thanks for coming by, I can't wait to get back inside where nobody can see me!!

Spimp
Thanks for bringing the pie to the new neighbor

Not worried about theft as much as LEO!! No one will give a shit as long as you can't smell it. Neighbors are 70 on both sides and love the help I give them with their tomatoes. Little do they know!! Mua mua mua!!! Friends close right? They just don't know they're my enemy, I love them to much.

1405196799413.jpg
I'd like to invite everybody to my journal.

Its a little bit different as I'm in a transition stage.

Back
Top Bottom