Started Again - New Grow

So after starting 12 plants. Only 4 are female... Stinks, but its better than 0 I guess. Technically I have 8 females because I clonned them all about 2 weeks ago and I tossed the male clones after 1.5 weeks into flowering the regular plants so I could tell their sex.

SO I have 4 under my hps and 4 clones under 2 shop lights with cool daylight bulbs( 4 bright ass bulbs)

This is the end of the secon week into flowering. Again I started to flower on 11/1/11.

I have the males just moved to the side right now and they just sit there util I decide what to do with them. = ==Is this a bad idea to keep them in the same room as the females?

My temps are pretty stable with the ducting pulling out the hot air from the light. Its about 80-85 with the lights on. I dont know what the temp is during off cycles, but its obviously lower than when its on. The exhaust fan stays on during off light hours and there is a fan in the room constantly giving the plants a breeze.

I have yet to make my makeshift veg box have air circulation. Oh yea. also, instead of using soil for the clones I put placed those starter clone plugs into new square pots with hydroton in them. hope this works for the clones. Never used this stuff before. But I do have an ebb anf flo system I made months ago.

Question: Can you hand water plants in hydroton? And how often does each plant have to be watered in hdroton? Obviously if you pour water on the top the water just runs out to the bottom into a collection tray.

thanks

so another update for whoever is following this grow.

This is 2 weeks into flowering.
Pre flowers are showning up and the plants have gotten a little bit taller. I wish they would get wider and fatter. This grow id different than my last one. I grew a 4' tall plants last grow ans this one I started the flowering at about 16" so maybe its just takes some getting used to.

Here are some pics, sorry if they are crappy. The HPS makes lines appear on my phone camera.

I have my 4 clones in a started cube and then in a pot of hydroton.... I think I might just put them in soil soon, I done see any progress in growth since I put the hydroton around the starter cubes.
IMAG01748.jpg

IMAG017311.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Cant post any more photos.
But I wound up with 4 hermi plants :/
2 Mason jars worth of harvest.
Energetic high, not great for sleep which is why i use in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom