Started using Vape cartridges this year

ForbiddenAct

:love:This year (May) I bought my first vape pen at a Colorado dispensary. It advertised up to 400 hits. I believe the Brand was Tumbleweed and the vape they used was disposable. I'd guess I got about 100 hits from it, before it stopped working.

Fast forward 3 weeks ago, and I bought a vape at the local dispensary. They sell a couple different cartridges. I was very surprised how well these products work. At first I missed the taste of my favorite buds flavor, and would use both the water pipe and vape at the same time, but over a few days, noticed my use of bud dropped off over 75%, and I was getting the dose I needed daily, through the vape. After 3 weeks, I'm down to less than one hit from the bong, and almost exclusively using the vape.

I was amazed, after 40 years of smoking through a pipe, how easy it was to change over, and at the same time not missing the taste.

The new vape I bought at the dispensary was $15 and rechargeable. The cartridges are $60-80 gram. I was very surprised those cartridges would last as long as they did.

I'm sold on Vapes. :thumb:

ForbiddenAct

Back
Top Bottom