Starting a small farming and never grown with led lights or auto seeds before

emilsson59

Hey thought starting a small farming and never grown with led lights or auto seeds before.

So I thought some questions to you experts out there :)
Hope you can help me a little on the way.
I have read pages in and out on the forum and they all say different.
maybe I can get more understanding of things here :) takes a few questions at a time.

1 auto seeds which is the best on the market and which gives the best yield?

2 grow in a tent 240cm X 240cm X 200cm should have led lights on 1200w wondering if I need 2-3?

3 How many plants can I get into the tent and the size of the pots should I have on auto seeds?

4 how do you run the light 24-0 20-4 18-6 12-12?

5 should run fast auto seeds or a little longer? what is the difference? 8 weeks old and under or 8 weeks and over?

will write and show pictures in the forum during the time when I grow until it is time to harvest.

So want to get out as much as possible in the best way with led lights and auto seeds.
Ideally, as quickly as possible too :)

best regards
Emil

I'm no 'expert', but Ill give my .02$. ;)

1-- Matter of opinion. Some of the strains crossed with big bud seem to be good yielders.
2--1200w's seems like alot/enough
3--The largest pot's you can squeeze in there. Fewer plants = fewer problems imo.
4--personally, Im running 12/12 this run because I have read bigger yields come from this light strategy.
5-- Generally speaking, the faster finishing strains are indica heavy and the longer are sativa. Kinda depends on which kind of high you prefer.

Hopefully this helps some! :ciao:

There are so many different strains you'd have to research sweet seeds sweet cheese got about an ounce n half and was real nice bud. Or dinafem do xxl auto's so produce more bud.

Depending on how many plants you have to the light to fill the tent I'd say two led boards to penetrate light everywhere as if you fill tent with plants they may not get enough light depending on you led board? I know mine you'd need two.

I'd say 11L pots are the best they say between 6 and about 15L for autos but I found 11L works best.

For the light when there seedlings leave light on 24/0 then take down too 20/4 when buds are finishin up I'd put on 18/6 as darkness helps

Hope this helps a bit :thumb:

thanks for all the answers :)
you can never have too much help and I thought actually 4 lights 1200w in a tent at 300cm * 300cm * 200cm after I received your advice.

to get as much space for as many plants as possible and to get as much as yield as possible and to get as much light as possible to the plants :)

To really test if the led lights and auto seeds are the new fast way to produce good high kvalites MJ on fast and power efficient manner and if LED gives so much more in both yield and better taste?

then I'm thinking about running a tent in the same circumstances but with ordinary fenimiserade seeds and see the difference to my previous harvest with HPS

I'm certainly no expert as many of you here on the forum but I like to learn and evolve, and to do it so I will need your help and I read a lot myself but it is always easier for me to learn from you.
I can ask you directly if there is something you understand.
or discuss different ideas, etc.

by most of you have already made mistakes in the past and I can not and will probably never be as much as you when i comes to MJ growing.

so of the hat to all of you that help everyone like me who are not as good as you :) for you are the guys we look up to :) maybe one day I can help someone new just like you did whit me :)

but will grow indica with high returns as you said in 7l pots to 11l pots.

will use four pieces of 1200w led lights in the tent with 300cm * 300cm * 200cm

Soil what is the best for auto seeds grow best?

What should I consider when it comes to soil and nutrients when it comes to auto seeds?

have used golden label when it comes to soil and nutrition before and it has worked well.

but used any soil bought at regular places that sell soil and personally I had exactly the same thing when it comes to performance and taste when I grown with HPS lamps.

usually mix clay pebbles and earth to get good results.

but is very keen on learning more ang soil and nutrients and if there really is much difference between golden label and regular nutrition and soil that you buy in any store.

I feel like I can write what seems like forever but then you can not be bothered to read so stop now :)

do you have that said criticism to give me when it comes to something as, say, only.

I want to learn everything from water to soil to nourish the seeds of the best ways to grow. and there are always little secrets out there that people are sitting on.

have a wonderful day :):):):D

best regards
emil

I can say that the led is better than cfl with auto grow my partner is growing one side of the tent under cfl and I am growing the other half under my led and so far all my plants are doing better than partners. I do like the led! Will just have to see how buds form and taste but I had heard before I got the led that there good for flower but not growth but I see personally that it's actually better.

You need a good light soil but we have mixed ours with miracle grow, normal compost, egg shells, homemade compost, air balls and this seems to be working a lot better than general bought plant soils.

With nutes there not a must with autos but we had heard good reviews from bio bizz bites, there organic which is a plus gave them to plants and they brushed up a lot and we're like double size next day, bloom seemed to help plants come into flower! It's biobloom biogrow and topmax. I have heard the fishmix is good too, going to try that out soon.

Just a tip I have noticed the taller the pot the better the plant there roots seem to like to grow down quite deep better than roots spiraling round the side!

Hi littlemiss :)

I will begin all responses with everyone's name now to keep things apart, plus it's probably nicer so too :)

so you saying that to the right the pot, the better the return will be the number again to become? Sounds like something new I learned :)

for it is something I never heard anything about before but will certainly try it out on some of the plants in the tent :) I can promise you :) thanks for a wonderful advice :)

is there any special auto seed that you or someone on the forum believe is the best seeds when it comes to high quality and yield?

I know the people who are working in flower shops but I can not really go in there and ask them what is best for growing MJ for none of them has grow MJ what I know hehe :)

so do not think they know what is best when it comes to soil and nutrition :)

but it is very good that you give me some tips then I can always show the product.

so maybe they have the product, or they find the same product or similar :) so all products are good to know :) Do you have links to things or someone else on the forum so feel free to link if it is not too hard :)

THANKS for the tips is appreciated :)

and I have to stop to do smiles for it just looks messy in the text but do it mostly because I'm so happy for all the help but to stop here because it does not look good hehe :)

Do you have more advice to give or tips just tell me I will be happy to critique as I said :)
- I like to develop :)

gladly advice and tips of all :)

how hot do you think it should be in the tent.

and I are looking to have the light that you said.
though I heard very concerning that they need darkness even auto seeds.

then I read somewhere that people are very impressed by what 12-12 can give when it comes to harvest? something that you really know nothing about?

Sweet seeds sweet cheese is a real nice strain after growing it, got 1.5 ounce and such nice weed you always want more! Will have to see about other strains at the moment I'm growing blue dream, trans siberian, green Poison, Sweet afghani delicious, sweet cheese & Cream Mandarin, so far blue dream and trans siberian are pretty beasty plants so more hopes on these more, looks like I'll get a nice yield on both! My thread is in my sig if you want to see the plants, will be doing another update soonish aswell.

Smileys are fine haha :cheesygrinsmiley:

Growth they need as much light buds form nicer and produce there thc in darkness so yeah darkness periods are important.

Temps are meant to be low 20's but mine have always been high around 30's even gets up to high 30's up to 40 at points they don't even seem to mind at all! Humidity needs to be high in growth then flower you need low humidity.

Hope this helps you a little more :thumb:

Sweet seeds sweet cheese is a real nice strain after growing it, got 1.5 ounce and such nice weed you always want more! Will have to see about other strains at the moment I'm growing blue dream, trans siberian, green Poison, Sweet afghani delicious, sweet cheese & Cream Mandarin, so far blue dream and trans siberian are pretty beasty plants so more hopes on these more, looks like I'll get a nice yield on both! My thread is in my sig if you want to see the plants, will be doing another update soonish aswell.

Smileys are fine haha :cheesygrinsmiley:

Growth they need as much light buds form nicer and produce there thc in darkness so yeah darkness periods are important.

Temps are meant to be low 20's but mine have always been high around 30's even gets up to high 30's up to 40 at points they don't even seem to mind at all! Humidity needs to be high in growth then flower you need low humidity.

Hope this helps you a little more :thumb:

Your advice is always helpful :)
I am grateful to you for taking the time :)

then I stop not with my :) :) :)

hehehe

is there something more I should consider?

best regards
E

Back
Top Bottom