Starting an auto in the same tent with a plant finishing flower under 12/12

nobodyhere

I want to get an auto going while my existing plant is finishing up. I have one tent, and don't really have a place outside of it safe from eyes where I could start an auto at 18/6.

So...would it be possible to run an auto for 2-3 weeks at 12/12 then switch to 18/6 for remainder of grow while vegging another photoperiod seedling?

I want to get an auto going while my existing plant is finishing up. I have one tent, and don't really have a place outside of it safe from eyes where I could start an auto at 18/6.

So...would it be possible to run an auto for 2-3 weeks at 12/12 then switch to 18/6 for remainder of grow while vegging another photoperiod seedling?
i do mine the other way round i veg photos whilst i grow autos

Me too.
I will put my autos in the flower room for the last few weeks of flower as the buds swell because of the lower humidity and more intense lighting. I would rather have a longer period while the autos are vegging so i can do more training and I will sacrifice a few light hours at the end of the flowering phase to avoid bud rot.

My understanding is the auto will be fine under 12/12.

Yes that is true. The auto will grow fine under 12/12. I have grown autos 12/12 seed to harvest but for the best results 18/6 is ideal. If their is no option put them in 12/12 as far as increasing the light hours to 18/6 after vegging in 12/12 I don't have any acual growing experience with that because it is a less than ideal option. I have have read of people doing that with autos and they had no issues but I bet you could figure out a different option. I. The seedling stage they take up very little room and if the veg room is set up properly it should have higher humidity that will be benificial for the seedlings. I would at least figure a way to start them in 18/6 then do the best you grow and space allows for from there

Yes that is true. The auto will grow fine under 12/12. I have grown autos 12/12 seed to harvest but for the best results 18/6 is ideal. If their is no option put them in 12/12 as far as increasing the light hours to 18/6 after vegging in 12/12 I don't have any acual growing experience with that because it is a less than ideal option. I have have read of people doing that with autos and they had no issues but I bet you could figure out a different option. I. The seedling stage they take up very little room and if the veg room is set up properly it should have higher humidity that will be benificial for the seedlings. I would at least figure a way to start them in 18/6 then do the best you grow and space allows for from there
20/4 is ment to be best for autos

iv just asked about problem,im taking the flowerin plants out of the tent before work because the room is dark anyway,i did try 12-12 but it looked like it was stretching

Back
Top Bottom