Starting from Nothing

Robo Jester

Hello all.

I am a disabled pain patient and I have my card here in NV.

We plan to buy a house in about 6 months or so and I will be able to start from scratch!

I will be building a dedicated grow room and plan to just grow my own meds.

I have done a LOT of reading over the years, and even more serious study recently.

My plan is pretty simple so any nudges in the right direction will be welcome.

I plan to try Aquaponics, I plan to get my system set up and grow some food veggies first to get my bearings then I hope to bring in a FEW plants and try a scrog.

Thanks for reading and see you all in the forums!

Robo Jester

Hey robojester, welcome to the forums. We'll be glad to help you out with any questions you m8ght have along the way. Are you waiting until you get the house before beging8your grow? If that's the case then by then you should have a 420 masters degree. Fair well in your studies. Let us know if we can help...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Yes I will be waiting till we have a house. Just seem prudent.

Well my present idea is a scrog using aquaponics and leds.

I know there seems to be a lot of opinions about leds, but the advantages seem worth it. I also read they have come a LONG way in the last few years :)

So I have a lot of questions for those with more exp than I, Which is everyone.

Is it best to post them together or seperaly?
Where is the best section to post them?

So much reading I can not possibly catch up with all the great info here. I am trying but it's just not possible.
I also try to search for topics as well but with the speed that technology changes and advances I fear info that is 5 years old ( or less) may be out of date.

Thanks to all and I look forward to this adventure!
I am so glad I found this site. It appears to be EXACTLY what I was looking for!!!

There's lots of subdivided sections, check the grower's forums area and you'll find sections for setups, indoor/outdoor-growing, lighting, organic growing, Etc... Your best bet is to post your specific questions there and /or in the FAQ page.. The FAQs are the most frequented posts for helping folks like you... I'd probably start there. Here's a link to both sections.
Grower's Lounge

And...

Frequently-asked-questions

KiG Buddy :green_heart:cheers

Ps.. You can here and I'll try and help ::helpsmilie:

Right now it's info overload :)

Feel like I have finally found a forum/ site that is not full of children trying to grow in their parents basement without them knowing etc!

I feel like Jim Garrison in the movie JFK reading the Warren report...good thing I have a wonderful and understanding wife :)

One love

Robo Jester

Back
Top Bottom