Starting From The Bottom!

sweetweed92

HI Peeps

Im new here and have decided to start a small grow operation. I recently was in the hospital (sickle cell) and had a dream about growing weed. From that moment on I decided that I was going to do it. I have only smoked a couple of times in my life. I would do it more but I dont get that "high" that all of my friends get. Maybe its because Im not smoking whats best for me??

I have decided that I want to grow some White widow. I chose this plant because ive read that it gives you a stoned feeling.
I want to grow about three plants. Im sure i wont smoke it all but am looking into some recipes.

From my understanding these are the things I am planning on purchasing:
600w grow light kit which includes timer, ballast, both mh and hps lights with the reflective thingy.
5 gallon pots
Bontaincare soil and perlite

Are there some other things you guys can think of to help me get started off right?
Look forward to having a wonderful grow experience.

Welcome my friend to 420, your in the right place for all the knowledge and assistance you could ever require.

Ok what space are you going to use? If you can, area size dependent, get bigger pots the bigger the better in my opinion. Get ur self some household 6500K CFLs for your seedlings and during veg.
A PH test Kit, if you can afford one get a digi.
I use a Britta water filter Jug also.
Your gonna want some fans, also if you need to keep stealth, go with a carbon filter.

Sorry this might seem a lot and costly, but these are just some things you will probably want as you go along.
Give us a shout anytime my friend, just hit me up on my journal below. Happy first grow experience to you my friend!

Hi Sweetweed92.

Would like to add another :welcome: to :420: to those above. I know you will find this site a tremendous resource in your grow efforts and the community of members to be a warm and welcome additional benefit.

Be well and happy growing.

Hi Sweetweed, welcome to the :420: grow forums.

I was a newb also, still am really.;) I started with an all in one package, pay 1 price and get a tent/closet light, nutrients etc... pretty much everything you need to grow except the seeds and water. There are many 420 site sponsors that can provide package deals to get you started, you should check out the sponsors page link. Also feel free to check out my grow by clicking on 1 of my links below, I'm using one of the largest models of "Supercloset" but they come in several sizes, and like I said, it came with everything I needed all in one package, Just had to order seeds
If you can, post pics of your setup and grow once your up and running, for instructions on how to post pictures, check out this link...Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I'm subscribed to your journal, Good luck.
:goodluck:

Hope you will get a great experience by growing weed, i don t smoke and i grow weed cause i m paranoid with the plant i live weed plant sleep weed plant i actually sleep newt to my grow tent ^^ and all the weed i grow goese in pots or rhum bottles that i get out when i have a party with a few friends .
Here a link to one of my vids and starting a new one tomorow, from scratch, seed to ending.
my unknown strain outdoor - YouTube
Peace and grow well
2013-10-03-175.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom