Starting Idoors And Moving Outdoors?

ozarksmoker

right now i am doing my grow indoors , and it is going very well, but my problem is come summer it is way to hot in the closet to grow inside, so what i would like you experts to tell me is
1. what seeds should i buy , that i can veg indoors and move to outside??
3. the outdoors conditions are temps [july thru sept] run in the mid 80's to 100 degrees, with humidity at 80- 90 percent. [ i know the humidity is very high] but thats the way it is. i will more that likely finish the grow in 5-gal containers because the soil is very rocky. i have 120 acres to hide them on so being seen by someone is not a concern to me.
4. the elevation here is around 1850 feet
ANY OTHER SUGESTIONS WOULD BE A BIG HELP ALSO THIS WILL BE JUST MY 2nd GROW AND MY FIRST OUTSIDE PLEASE HELP ME I WOULD LIKE TO START INDOORS AROUND THE MIDDLE OF MAY AND FINISH SOMETIME IN OCTOBER[ BEFORE IT GETS TOO COLD] OUTSIDE.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS YOU HAVE I WILL ANSWER , I COME TO THIS SITE ABOUT EVERY OTHER DAY TO READ AND LEARN EVERYTHING ABOUT GROWING I CAN
THANKS FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME

Re: Starting Idoors And Moving Outdoors??

right now i am doing my grow indoors , and it is going very well, but my problem is come summer it is way to hot in the closet to grow inside, so what i would like you experts to tell me is
1. what seeds should i buy , that i can veg indoors and move to outside??
Just about any Indica should finish up in the timeframe you mentioned, and All can be started indoors and moved out. Be sure to harden them off before permanently moving them out.
3. the outdoors conditions are temps [july thru sept] run in the mid 80's to 100 degrees, with humidity at 80- 90 percent. [ i know the humidity is very high] but thats the way it is.
That is very high. I'd suggest looking for a strain that finished in the proper time and is mold resistant, and set-up for outdoor. All the vendors typically set their site up to search for what you need.
i will more that likely finish the grow in 5-gal containers because the soil is very rocky. i have 120 acres to hide them on so being seen by someone is not a concern to me.
Lucky dog.

i'm in the ozarks and know people who have alota luck without doing much but putting the seeds in the ground. of course there are the critters to worry about. i doing mine indoors for security and pest control. good luck bro. keep us informed. its gonna be hot as hell before we know it.

thanks user, but i have 126 acres to plant on and not worried about the long arm of the law, the critters and pests i hope i can take care of with some fenceing. thanks alot guys for the help.

for smokemagnet , i tried the closet last summer which was a very hot and humid summer for us here in the ozarks, just could not keep the temps down to where there was no heat stress[closet temps 85-95 degrees] with 3 fans and a fan in the crawl space sucking the air into the attic. but thanks for the suggestion and help smokemagnet.

Back
Top Bottom