Starting new grow, best advice only!

quiyettoker

ok, im starting a new grow,until this point i have not got to the flowerin stage yet. I have a couple of questions?

-how often do i water the plant?

-I have bone meal, blood meal, lime pellets and are these considered oraganic ferts?

-what type of water to use purified, rain water, distilled water or what?

-i have a mh 400wt and a 1000wt hps, do I use mh for germination and veggie stage and also do I use use my hps for flowerin stage?

-for veggie stage i had problems when I turned the lights out 18 on and 6 off,waht should i do?

-how close should the lights be to a plant?

-should the temp of the water b warm or lukewarm?

-how and when is it time to transplant?

-I have promix soil,do i need to add anything to it b4 I sow any seeds?

Re: starting new grow, best advice only!!!

lol holy shit u got alot of question u could find every single answer somewhere on this site ill answer a few though. water plants only when needed when the soil starts the crack. purified water that has a ph around 6.5. MH just for veg hps just for flowering

What do u mean u had a problem with changin it to 18 on 6 off.? if anything u can start ur seeds off on that lighting. wiht mh or hps 12-18 inches depending on ur plant and things like that i can change .. and also with those light better have good ventalation.

Water room temp

Only trasplant when needed i like startin off in a big pot so i dont got to trasplant

hope those help

Re: starting new grow, best advice only!!!

hey blacturbo what do u think of my grow set up that im planing on using? its two post under this one.

Back
Top Bottom