Starting Over haha

sandsman1

well i hit 50 last year so im gonna enjoy wile im still here just bought me a kawi 900 cruiser and i wanna try my hand at a few green babies , i moved from the east coast philly/jersey lived there all my life and felt like i needed a change so here i am in new mex after some stops fl/ms, -- i been on vaca for the last 4 years and will be till im gone haha. -- i have gone to dif spots in my day and droped some seeds outta the way to come back later and enjoy -- but iv never realy grown a plant from start to finish for quality , so this will be the first time im realy gonna pay attention so wish me luck haha

Hey man they say that 50's the new 20. Enjoy living it large and welcome to the forum :)

thanks guys i forgot to add that i have 3 disc out in my back and 2 in my neck and its eather a perkaset or a fatty to get mobile and the weed dont eat my liver haha so the fatty usually wins out , but i was forced on SS 100% disabled and money is tight so a garden will be my only hope soon thanks again for the welcome -- sands

Back
Top Bottom