Another major haircut.

339_d28_d13.JPG

338_d28_d13.JPG

340_d28_d13.JPG

341_d28_d13.JPG

343_d28_d13.JPG

344_d28_d13.JPG

345_d28_d13.JPG

Your lucky. Took me years to grow a plant that brought in over 4 ounces. This grow style with the aeroflo units only pull 7 to 20 grams per plant more ore less.

Serious?? Ok, well thanks mate.. That made me feel pretty good!!:thanks:
Im no major grower, just have put in a few over the years, and usually ive gotten about 4-5 oz off my outdoor girls in smaller pots..
Since moving inside, ive read,learned and have now increased each yield, but 8oz at first i thought was average, til i thought, well - it IS half a pound?? So yeah.. This current grow is a VIRGIN GROW LST for me, she had been stunted some due to my late training..
Since she established she has now started healthy growth,gaining height daily.. I dont know if she will reach my target of about 4ft in 2.5 months of veg?? Then hopin after her flower stretch to have at least a 5ft LST.. Oh mighty Ganja God, please give my girl strength!! LOl.. Anyways mate, good to meet ya and ill keep an eye on your grow cant wait to see em fill out!
Later Smokemup..

i managed to get 20g off a 12-12 from seed using 2ltr dwc hempie, i got another 2 growing now but these had 1 week under 24-0 cfls, my flower light it 400watt dual spec hps, i have found cfls make the plants have really close node spacing, my hps makes them stretch in veg so i use the cfls for the first 2 weeks or so then it goes under the hps, the hempies i got going now had 1 week of veg so i will see how this affects yield, but i can say the hempies i got going now are so tall its crazy, would love to give it a try with clones as i wouldnt suffer with so much stretch,

Serious?? Ok, well thanks mate.. That made me feel pretty good!!:thanks:
Im no major grower, just have put in a few over the years, and usually ive gotten about 4-5 oz off my outdoor girls in smaller pots..
Since moving inside, ive read,learned and have now increased each yield, but 8oz at first i thought was average, til i thought, well - it IS half a pound?? So yeah.. This current grow is a VIRGIN GROW LST for me, she had been stunted some due to my late training..
Since she established she has now started healthy growth,gaining height daily.. I dont know if she will reach my target of about 4ft in 2.5 months of veg?? Then hopin after her flower stretch to have at least a 5ft LST.. Oh mighty Ganja God, please give my girl strength!! LOl.. Anyways mate, good to meet ya and ill keep an eye on your grow cant wait to see em fill out!
Later Smokemup..

This is a pic of one of my early 4 ouncers.

DSC00004_edited-13.jpg

This is a pic of the largest indoor plant I have grown. A 1 pounder.

030_DSM_rdwc_d64f.JPG

I have never grown outdoors. Right now I am growing much smaller plants to beat the 1 gram per watt bud to light ratio. Things are about to get interesting. One of the next introductions is a diy vertical system.

Love the set up, Its what im working up to hopefully in the next few grows, Mr smith have you ever just flowered the clone with out all the hair cuts?

Love the set up, Its what im working up to hopefully in the next few grows, Mr smith have you ever just flowered the clone with out all the hair cuts?

Oh yeah, you have to use less plants. Same type is preferred that style but could still get jungle like and mad popcorn underneath because of poor light penatration.

DSC00979_002_edited-1.jpg

DSC01345_001_edited-1.jpg

Pic of mums

32713.JPG

Five days later

32812.JPG

They grow fast. Cloners were filled short time after pic. That batch of clones didn't do too well because of grey slime issue. My partner found out just how important it is to thoroughly clean and rinse the cloners. At least one hour running with bleach. Run with plain water, change and run again, change and run again. I normally break this up into days. Run bleach and water one day, rinse and change everyday for 3 days or so. Its important for good cleaning and no residue from cleaning materials. Sledgehammer or clearing solution like florakleen works well after the bleach run.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom