Starting to flower

Miguel817

Mainlining 16" tall 16 main colas. 66 days old. Strain don't know but it's a purple indica strain.
First grow
9 days since I made the switch to flowering.
Stem seems to be tearing but it looks like it's just the skin.
20190906_200808.jpg
20190906_200834.jpg
20190906_200852.jpg
20190906_200919.jpg
20190907_133548.jpg
20190907_133600.jpg
20190907_133144.jpg

Dude, I love the grid idea for training - thanks!
You can buy a round barbecue grill grid. I'm sure there's different sizes, and just cut some of the wires you don't need. So you can water, And find a way to attach it to the pot. I didn't think of that till I was done making mines.

Nice Plant. I agree with crazzychef im lovin the grid work training. Miguel interesting idea id never thought of that. That stems rock solid the plants growing think incredible hulk turning green getting huge then tone it down a bit and thats what your plants doing it looks rock solid to me shes just bulkin up to hold the payload!! Start a journal id like to follow your progress with this plant and style of training.
:yahoo:

Nice Plant. I agree with crazzychef im lovin the grid work training. Miguel interesting idea id never thought of that. That stems rock solid the plants growing think incredible hulk turning green getting huge then tone it down a bit and thats what your plants doing it looks rock solid to me shes just bulkin up to hold the payload!! Start a journal id like to follow your progress with this plant and style of training.
I'm new to this how do you start a journal

I'm new to this how do you start a journal
Just start a new thread in the grow journals section HERE.
Here's a little helper thread to let you know what you need to put together a successful grow journal

Just start a new thread in the grow journals section HERE.
Here's a little helper thread to let you know what you need to put together a successful grow journal
Thanks

Just started the journal it called Mainlining purple indica strain 16 main colas
Thanks for the idea take a look

Just started the journal it called Mainlining purple indica strain 16 main colas
Thanks for the idea take a look
Ill search for it we need to get a link in your signature so more ppl can find you ill find the how to for you
:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom