Starting to get irritated with her

MagicNative

Ill have to say I got this Amnesia Bilbo strain because it said that it grows to a giant and because it says its a very forgiving plant.. I don't know whats going on.. It seems like every week there's some kind of problems with her.. I over watered her once which is what she is looking like now... But I havent watered in 2 days.. She's still a small plant only about 3 1/4 inches tall so she doesnt get watered that often.. She had light intensity / heat stress symptoms.. So I doubled the light height. Came back from that.. Then she didn't seem to like the new lights give added. Again I think she didn't like the light intensity.. But she came back.. Earlier they were looking great and they've been looking really awesome lately so I took them out of the room to get a look at them under normal lighting.. 45 min later she's drooping again.. I don't know wtf is going on im making water right now but the soil is still moist.. Maybe she got used to the lights enough over the 2 days I had them on her and now she's just not getting enough.. Not to sure that's possibly it.. Temps and humidity over the last week have been way better than ever before more consisting and every thing... Idk any help would be great

Ill have to say I got this Amnesia Bilbo strain because it said that it grows to a giant and because it says its a very forgiving plant.. I don't know whats going on.. It seems like every week there's some kind of problems with her.. I over watered her once which is what she is looking like now... But I havent watered in 2 days.. She's still a small plant only about 3 1/4 inches tall so she doesnt get watered that often.. She had light intensity / heat stress symptoms.. So I doubled the light height. Came back from that.. Then she didn't seem to like the new lights give added. Again I think she didn't like the light intensity.. But she came back.. Earlier they were looking great and they've been looking really awesome lately so I took them out of the room to get a look at them under normal lighting.. 45 min later she's drooping again.. I don't know wtf is going on im making water right now but the soil is still moist.. Maybe she got used to the lights enough over the 2 days I had them on her and now she's just not getting enough.. Not to sure that's possibly it.. Temps and humidity over the last week have been way better than ever before more consisting and every thing... Idk any help would be great
Sounds like some sort of root problem or pest In The rootzone. Pics would help

"carpe diem"

20170111_213431.jpg
20170111_213445.jpg
20170111_213459.jpg
Ok that is not reallys drooping that much that could be due to reduced light intensity . Normally with lights on do they look like praying.? If so I would think no problem.

"carpe diem"

Maybe... But why isn't my other plant having any of the same problems.. My AK strain is soldiering right along.. Same soil same lights same watering everything.. But my Bilbo does this every week. I did turn my lights back on so maybe here in a few they'll perk up again.. Plus just in case I raised my mars light up another inch to off set because 2 days ago, which is the reason I turned the CFL's off was that their were leaves starting to act like heat stress again.. And the only thing that had changed was the 2 newer cfl lights

See here is my AK strain.. The leaves aren't up but they stay pretty flat almost always perked up so to speak.. And the Bilbo is curved downward
20170111_215428.jpg

If it were a root problem someone told me that the last time when I thought I had over watered her.. What would I need to do to fix that or figure that out..

It was 77.. I don't think that thing likes the cfl's they put of heat but after about 6-8 inches you don't really feel them that much at all.. You turn them on and its almost and instant change some time some times you come in 12 hrs later and its changed.. Not sure.. My humidity is always like that for the most mart now.. I still can keep a constant while I go to bed yet but all day long I watch it.. The heat was down.. again.. But, after the cfl's got put in their I had to move the humidifier again.. It was getting down to 73° in there. And never feels of any more than about that..but it it is around 84° then that also o e of the reasons I want to up the Co2 intake in their. Oh by the way she is back to normal again today... So I guess ill have to figure get out again in like 3 days.. Lmao.. She is an awesome plant.. When that over watering and then my transplanting happened she was maybe a day and a half behind the Uk's growth not now tho. She's at least a day and a half if not 2 ahead. And she is has so much more secondary branch growth its not even funny.. She is beautiful just gets really temperamental every few days over nothing.. Im guessing maybe hot spots in the soil... Idk.. Here ill load up another photo of how she looks now.. You'll see why I call it leaf drooping.. Because her leaves and the AK' s are almost always at least leveled out flat and doing their thing.. Anyway what do yall think... Could it be hot spots...

The first 2 pics is how she looks now.. Almost always there is about one leaf or so with a slight limp I guess. Most always she has them speared up and out.. The second is last night which is why I was saying drooping... Because they are only like that when something is going on I guess.. Idk maybe its because im in and out of there all the time and see the changes as something's wrong because its not the norm or there's something causing the every so often droop of the day
20170109_0854081.jpg
20170111_2134311.jpg
20170111_2134451.jpg
20170112_112101.jpg

Ya I know they are low.. Lol.. Thaws only because I have one more transplant to do sometime in the next few weeks into my 15-20 gallon bucket and i wanted this to fit in more properly. .

But there are those little hole at the base that can be seen and then I cut 1 inch wide 1/8th high rectangular slits that are right under that.. Plus there are spacers in the bottom of the pots keeping them about a half inch off the bottom of the pots

Back
Top Bottom