Stash Containers?

dotar

what do you guys keep your stash in? I have always used the baggies it came in and was wondering if there is a better method, when not in use the bag goes in a tin.

I use empty Rx bottles and cheap Ball containers that I buy at a local Flea Market for 2bucks a piece :partyboy:

I use empty prescription bottles in different sizes to store amounts from an eighth to a half ounce. With an ounce or more, I like to use canning jars. But I have a mini Altoids tin that I use to transport the bud I'm planning on smoking in a session from my stash to wherever I'll be smoking.

Glass jars are the best, for at home. For on the go, anything small and airtight, so noone smells it, and the bud doesn't get crushed and turn to shake. my favorite is a brass match container.

I've always kept my stuff in a prescription pill container. I have several different sized ones and I've taken off the original labels and laminated my own labels on that have my medical marijuana patient ID, the prescribing doctor and some other information that could be valuable if I were to get searched and seized or something. My homemade labels also have a lovely "legalize" graphic with a cannabis leaf... They turned out cute.

I used to carry it around in a film container. It was like a little mini-tupperware.

Boss - a friend showed me a pallet-full once, some decades ago. I had a hard time processing that visual at the time...

I like to roll joints and stick one behind my ear hidden by my hair. Oh wait, that was 30 years ago...now where did that joint go...

what do you guys keep your stash in? I have always used the baggies it came in and was wondering if there is a better method, when not in use the bag goes in a tin.

I would suggest using a glass jar. Next time you empty a jar of jelly/jam, wash it out and use that. You can also buy empty jam jars at the grocery store or Walmart for cheap.

i baught mine at wal mart... go to the section w/ tuperware and look for the ones w/ the blue seal and 4 snaps all the way around... I baught a three pack w/ a small circle one(1/4oz), small square one (1/2oz), and a larger rectangle one..(one oz)

they also have really big ones and they do tend to keep the stink down :grinjoint:

I use canning jars. i work too hard growing nice stuff to put it into baggies! The jars get stacked in my cabinet.
storage1.jpg

I use empty prescription bottles in different sizes to store amounts from an eighth to a half ounce. With an ounce or more, I like to use canning jars. But I have a mini Altoids tin that I use to transport the bud I'm planning on smoking in a session from my stash to wherever I'll be smoking.

That's what I use when transporting. You can't go wrong with a small Altoids tin.

Back
Top Bottom