Stash Jars- How long will it keep?

RooRman

I have alot of the handblown glass stash jars with corks and this is mainly how I store my buds. I think they are better than bags because it keeps the stuff fresher longer and does not absorb the crystals.

My question is how long do you think these jars can keep buds fresh?

I smoked some stuff recently that was in a jar of mine since last August and it was very good when I bought it, that is why I kept it so long. Currently, the smoke has gotten quite abrasive but luckly the effects have not disappered. I am wondering if I should just smoke the rest soon so that it does not get a chance to reach the state of being unsmokeable.

if you are going to store bud for that long, u should stick it in the freezer..

this is wut i do..

take a mason jar( with the lid and the screw on thingy) boil the mason in water for about 2-3 min. Take it out of that water , put ur weed in it, put on the lid, wait 15 min or so then it will create a vacuum seal. Once cooled off, stick it in the freezer, .....i still have some stuff in there from 2 yrs ago, it its still just as good as the day i put it in, just make sure its prepoerly dried and cured

hope this helps!

yeah if packaged correctly and put in the freezer, it can stay good for about a year.

BCMAN420 said:
if you are going to store bud for that long, u should stick it in the freezer..

this is wut i do..

take a mason jar( with the lid and the screw on thingy) boil the mason in water for about 2-3 min. Take it out of that water , put ur weed in it, put on the lid, wait 15 min or so then it will create a vacuum seal. Once cooled off, stick it in the freezer, .....i still have some stuff in there from 2 yrs ago, it its still just as good as the day i put it in, just make sure its prepoerly dried and cured

hope this helps!

I should try that cuz i usually buy a big amounts all the time and i want it to taste as good as the first day i got it

if stored corectly, it can last a loooooooonnnnnggg time.

ive stored weed in the freezer for up to 2 years, and i found no difrence in quality, if n e thing it tasted alot better....

Back
Top Bottom