Status Check

KushFan

Here are the latest pics of my girls. I planted them from seed back in March and they have been growing outdoors under the sun since. I finally transplanted them in July and removed them from their constricting smaller pots. Since doing so they really hit a growth spurt. They started flowering around the beginning of this month. I was wondering how often I should remove the yellow leaves that form around the bottoms of the plants. Up to this point I have been taking them off as they appear, is this ok? I've heard conflicting stories, one being that all fan leaves should be kept on the plant, another being that dieing fan leaves take away from the energy going to the buds. Whats the best solution? How do they look so far? Any and all responses are appreciated.
8_15_07_a.jpg

8_15_07_b.jpg

8_15_07_d.jpg

8_15_07_c.jpg

8_15_07_f.jpg

i think that they are 3 gallon pots. they were in 8inch pots b4 but i tranplanted to the bigger ones back in july.

I'd smoke 'em. I've gotten blasted off of the bottom yellowing and even browning leaves from some varieties of "home grown", as strange as that may seem! I hate to waste good herb. Sounds kind of strange with all of the good buds around...but, um, what can I say??

Back
Top Bottom