Stayzhigh 1st Grow - Unkown Clone

stayzhigh

420 Member
this is my first grow, ive tried to find as much as i can online about growing and how cannabis grows naturally. Ive smoked cannabis here and there but noticed the medicinal effects it has after coming back from overseas feeling the effects of PTSD....

This is my first grow i used a mixture of peat moss, and pearlite. would have used coco core but didnt find out peatmoss was acidic untill mid veg. im already into day 20 flower but ill put the pictures of took so far. during veg i used tomato grow 30-15-15 also foliar fed with water and aloe vera juice 2x daily ...
March 11, 2014
image_32.jpg
i first the clone in a red solo cup i traded a tattoo gun for some bud and this, i transplanted it into a clear container to watch the roots, he treated them like shit so it took it a bit to take off

March 26, 2014
veg_pic_2.jpg

March 28,2014
0328141019_2.jpg
This is where i didnt want just two main stems and i didnt have enough new growth to fim so i tied down each side in order to get better overall lighting.

April 25, 2014
image_42.jpg
i know this is a month after but as i 1st grower im not going to lie i changed my grow cultivation at least 3 or 4 times adding more and changing around, fyi this is a stealth grow

April 29, 2014
0429140932_2.jpg
i was usuing rubber bands and strings taped to the sides to spread out the stems trying to keep it flat and even here i actually used chicken wire to spread everything out and ended up getting good results

May 15 ,2014
0515141946.jpg
i transplanted the plant for flowering into a 10 gal pot i got for 2 bucks at a thrift store i thought its not a 3 foot plant but i thought extra room for the roots would be good, i also fucked up i planted another plant in with it and was going to scrog but pulled it and kept it in veg longer

started flowering may 18th usuing 4 300w cfl 2700k on top 3600 lumen a piece/ 4 100w 2700k on sides/1600 lumens/ 4000 lumen 6500k on top.....i'm using bud candy,nirvana,and used voodoo from advanced nutrients, aloe vera juice, black strap molasses, Epson salt and flora bloom miraclegrow 15-30-30 i know i know thats all i had so far works great.
May 22, 2014
image_53.jpg

June 7, 2014
0607141850.jpg

buds have matured like crazy i see white hairs everywhere
June 7, 2014
0607141856a.jpg

I wanna post some more pics but there in there sleep time now but i have some deficiencies that just started or there just too hot ill post more asap

Re: stayzhigh 1st grow...unkown clone

Outstanding grow going here. Nice to see you posting it here on 420 mag. I look forward to see some more. I wish you the best.

Re: stayzhigh 1st grow...unkown clone

yeah i worried about thought about that too but heard that red led's stimulate trichrome production during the end of flowerig and had these that i got on amazon a year ago for my car, but thought wth lets see what it does. thanks for posting CO Finest and Pittbull72

June 8, 2014
IMAG035618.jpg
girls just woke up, spread them out a little bit

... im having a prob that is coming up...im thinking its a ph problem but thought id ask you guys on here with experience first.. i was thinking maybe giving it a good flush or i have some hickory wood chips i grill with and thinking maybe id burn them and sprinkle the ashes because i herd i lowers the ph....any advice is greatly appreciated
IMAG035016.jpg

this is why i thought it be a good idea to put this journal online, im here to learn and thanks for the heads up natert96 i didnt relize that im gonna take them out and in a couple weeks ill add them on top:thanks:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom