Stealth attic grow

250bravo

I'm planning on growing some white widow feminized in soil with a 600w hps (I think) in my attic to hide from my wife haha planning on growing 4 plants in the SCROG method the space I have is 6 feet (floor) x 7tt high and 10ft wide the only problem is I have rafter joists running down in between every 2 feet or so, so I will have to incorporate them into the grow I guess, I have a regular plug in up there I can utilize (not sure if I will need more power or not probably will) will have to run my lights fans heater possibly (I live in cold climate) I need to build make shift walls and insulate them not sure what to use for that. Definitely have to keep it a total stealth grow wife will not be happy haha any advice would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks guys, I'm new here and everyone has been so helpful and nice

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

For ventilation I will have a 6" hose sucking out with a char Cole filter vented out of my eve and for the fresh air I will take it from inside my house (so it's not cold)

Ur Gona need heat up there. In the winter, an a/c in the summer. 2x2's an dense white styrofoam in between easy an cheap to help with temps. Cut styrofoam to fit between 2x2's an rafters. Venting should be ok with a 6". U could also use Mylar blankets from Walmart they r cheap to hang inside ur room for reflection. But being from Canada and a carpenter I know all to well the temp issues ur Gona have.

Ur Gona need heat up there. In the winter, an a/c in the summer. 2x2's an dense white styrofoam in between easy an cheap to help with temps. Cut styrofoam to fit between 2x2's an rafters. Venting should be ok with a 6". U could also use Mylar blankets from Walmart they r cheap to hang inside ur room for reflection. But being from Canada and a carpenter I know all to well the temp issues ur Gona have.

What I'm most concerned about is condensation either inside the grow room or outside of it in my attic

Do you know if I will be able to run my lights plus fans plus a heater off of one outlet ? Dehumidifier would definitely need a separate power source

I am saying this from a woman's perspective... your wife WILL find out. WE find out EVERYTHING. We have a sixth sense for these things. Sucks that you feel she can't be part of this with you. Couldn't you tell her you were interested in growing something else first and the slowly bring the idea of cultivating your personal cannabis to the table??? Just saying... a woman knows what goes down in her own home.

Haha yeah. It wouldn't be a big deal if she did find out I guess I would just rather absolutely no one know and If I can hide it from her there's no chance anyone else will find out

Personally I wouldn't do it in the attic. I would be more worried about water spilling and getting on the insulation/through to stain the interior, let alone my wife finding out!

Back
Top Bottom