Stealth Box Suspect

jojojones

I am in the process of converting this closet into a Stealth Grow Box.
Im still doing my research on the lights and fans I should use.
Any and all criticism and info will be greatly appreciated...

Inside Measurements:

* 26_3/4" Length (Side to Side) = 2 feet 2_3/4 inches.
* 19_1/2" Width (Front to Back) = 1 foot 7_1/2 inches.
* 58_1/2" Height (Top to Bottom) = 4 foot 10_1/2 inches.

With Doors Open...

ok im moving along slowly but surely and after combing through my garage i came up with this..
a wooden box light that i plan to wrap in reflective tape and hang from over the plants and a blacklight fixture..
the wooden box has 2-15 Watt Warm White bulbs. and for the black light i plan on buying a new bulb for the fixture.

those lights even with new bulbs will not throw much light to make buds. might be ok for clones, but the ignitors and ballast tend to die in those cheapo fixtures after a few years.
Save your self some hassle and get better end results and just get some new cfl's on a power strip.

Whats the black light for?
just sumthin layin around the garage and i thought i could buy new bulbs and salvage them. until funds get a little better...

those lights even with new bulbs will not throw much light to make buds. might be ok for clones, but the ignitors and ballast tend to die in those cheapo fixtures after a few years.
Save your self some hassle and get better end results and just get some new cfl's on a power strip.
around how many cfls would be best for my 30 sq.ft. closet.

Sorry im missing something here...
around how many cfls would be best for my 30 sq.ft. closet.

* 26_3/4" Length
(Side to Side)
* 19_1/2" Width (Front to Back)

But eitherway rosemans thread should shed some light on your question..ooh bad pun there, sorry.

Sorry im missing something here...

But eitherway rosemans thread should shed some light on your question..ooh bad pun there, sorry.
yes Rosemans thread has helped a little..
my sq.ft. is around 5 sq.ft. and my CFM is the 30...
correct me if im wrong im still learning...

and thanks for the responses that helps me get this thing to rolling quicker...

yes Rosemans thread has helped a little..
my sq.ft. is around 5 sq.ft. and my CFM is the 30...
correct me if im wrong im still learning...

and thanks for the responses that helps me get this thing to rolling quicker...

let me see if I can't help you out Jojo. You say you have 5 sq ft. you want to get around 50 watts per square foot in cfls. So the 46 watt cfls should be good enough. 5 of them.
The 6500ks are for veggie and the 2700ks ar for flowering. People mix them, say 3 6500ks and 2 2700s, for veggie and 4 2700ks and 1 6500k for Flowering. Something like that.
Mind you, I didn't flower with CFLs. I used a 400 watt HPS.

Here is a picture of my veggie box and light, I did 4 plants in it this spring.

Picture104cpy.jpg

Here is the light that fit on top of the box beside the 400.

Picture_104_1.jpg

Picture102coy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom