Stealth box?

piestasher

Hey community. New member here recently retired from army about o start growing to help manage my PTSD. I love on an apartment so I was planning a stealth box... are there any must knows for doing it this way? Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using 420

what size space are you thinking? too be fair im about big spaces so designing something small i prob not the best person to help with build. However any growing tips you want just give me a shout here or in my journal. wish you the best, i also suffered from ptsd but its under control now. its tough but you will get there if you try to stay positive.

Build a Stealth Grow Box for less than $150 | Hail Mary Jane I was looking at something like that. Yield wise I only need 4 ounces or so every 2 months. As I said I have never grown either. So if anyone sees any issues with this build please let me know!? Thank you all

:welcome: to :420: piestasher!

I'm afraid you won't get 2 zips per month out of a space that size. You should check out various grow journals here so you can reevaluate and make a realistic plan of attack. :goodluck:

Well the article even says 6 every 60 days. Which was 3 per month of broken down that way. Is that not the case?

Well the article even says 6 every 60 days. Which was 3 per month of broken down that way. Is that not the case?

I hope you/they are correct, but I call BS on that statement in the article.
First off, getting a grow cycle completed in 60 days - even with autos - isn't going to happen.
Second, "6 ounces of A-Quality bud" will never happen with that much room and those lights...unless he means wet weight. Dry weight is about 15% - 20% of wet so if he means 25 grams of dry bud, then yeah, maybe.
Sorry to burst your bubble. Maybe others will disagree with me, but I think those numbers are "pie in the sky". :rofl:
Still - it is a cool cabinet and could grow some nice herb.

I appreciate your knowledge man. I'm in the dark. I just don't want to over invest is my problem

That's desser cabnet isn't a bad idea if you had leds instead of the cfls, now you can build a standing closest and put wood vinyl on it and bam, a 5ft tall 2 ft deep and 3 to 4 foot wide. I seen one on here like that and he did great man I need to do the same bro but money is tight

IDK how much room you have available but I'd go with a minimum of a 4'x4' area and as tall as you can.
CFLs are a great way to start cheap and they run cool, but for decent yields you should consider LEDs or HPS. Then you need to deal with the extra heat from the lights. If you germinate and early veg under CFLs or T-5/T-8 bulbs, you could get the flowering done in 60 days but that means two separate lights, timers and grow spaces. Also, if you want stealth, you will need to deal with the smell (carbon filter).

Alright well looks like I'll have to look into making a 4x4 box then. My only real issue is smell. It's the neighbors I worry about.

Back
Top Bottom