Stealth Cab 400w Mars II

ch33ch

Well this grow is roughly 2/3 weeks from harvest but i have took pics from the begining and i will start from there. I will be a little more detail in flower as im not sure what days my pics in Veg were taking.

Cab = H35" by 15" squared. It is very much a small but capable cab.
Medium = Coco that came as a compressed brick
Pot = 2 Gallon Fabric pot
Lights = Mars II 400w
Nutes = GH Trio but i am only using Micro and Bloom with the h3ad formula of 6/9 with soft tap water.
Strain = Vision Seeds Northern Lights

The only conditions that have changed from my last grow with this strain is that i have upgraded light. I also started in a smaller container and topped at the 5th or 6th node (sorry i cant remember).

Even though i was happy to get to harvest and get some really good smoke from my last grow i feel i could have done so much better. I held back on things like topping and imo didnt feed strong enough in the first grow but it was mostly due to wanting to stick to basics while i cut my teeth at this wonderful hobby. So instead of grabbing a new strain i decided to roll again with the NL and no surprise with the information i have gathered from here in about 4 years worth of reading i am doing much better this run.

So lets get to the grow.

I germinated in a cup of water for 36 hours then planted straight into coco in a 500ml pot. I didnt pre charge with any nutes whatsoever.

I had a 30 day veg cycle

IMG_047249.JPG

IMG_047452.JPG

IMG_047639.JPG

IMG_048449.JPG

IMG_049149.JPG

Just pushed this little top a tiny bit to side and popped right off.
IMG_049440.JPG

IMG_049744.JPG

I flipped the Lights here on 26th December, i probably should have gave a little more recovery time from topping but with it being a small cab didnt want to take any height risks and its probably just as well i didnt as u will find out at end.

So on to 12/12.

Right after the 24 hour dark period for the 12/12 start.
IMG_058643.JPG

IMG_058742.JPG

3 Days 12/12
IMG_058841.JPG

5 Days 12/12
IMG_059149.JPG

7 Days 12/12. She was so short in veg with really close node spacing that this was me just getting started on LST.
IMG_059744.JPG

8 Days 12/12. A little more lst
IMG_059843.JPG

IMG_059950.JPG

12 Days 12/12
IMG_060449.JPG

IMG_060543.JPG

16 Days 12/12
IMG_061740.JPG

IMG_061839.JPG

IMG_061939.JPG

IMG_062036.JPG

20 Days 12/12
IMG_062437.JPG

IMG_062345.JPG

IMG_062538.JPG

30 Days 12/12. I slowed down on pics to let her get some bud about her.
IMG_063039.JPG

32 Days 12/12
IMG_063542.JPG

40 Days 12/12 She starting to get really close to light here and some of the higher up leaves a little damaged as you will see. Not much i can do due to it taking up the whole cab with no room to change anything.
IMG_064246.JPG

48 Days 12/12
IMG_064749.JPG

49 Days 12/12. I stopped the Micro here and am now only 9ml bloom in water
IMG_065750.JPG

53 Days 12/12.
IMG_066445.JPG

IMG_066544.JPG

IMG_066849.JPG

IMG_067144.JPG

And that is where i am at right now, I think most likely midweek i will cut out the bloom and go straight water. I have no amber trichs and most are clear just now.

Thanks for reading:Namaste:

Alrite so she is all finished up dried and been curing for a week.

So end results compared to my last grow is night and day, Was very happy to recover 121g off the girl. Been a superb grow enjoyed it all the way and impressed myself with yield.

IMG_068148.JPG

IMG_068850.JPG

IMG_068547.JPG

Wow I was hoping to check out a grow but I see we got the whole grow :thumb:

:goodjob: on the harvest in that little cab. I was worried with it touching the lights that you were going to get bleached tips but I see she did perfectly. Are you thinking about the next adventure?:thanks:

Aye, a was a llittle worried myself. I wanted to leave her another week but my humidity shot up and it wasnt coming down and i didnt want to risk mould. I was a little worried about bleaching at first but she was right up at the light for at least 3 weeks and was fine thankfully.

Sadly i cannot go bigger yet and will have to go again in my lil cabinet,i still got NL seeds but im past that now i would like to grow something else just for the experience. I dont actually mind growing in this cabinet just now as i see it as good training to maximise space in future. But really would like to enjoy a multiple plant grow and hopefully all going well i will be able to do so next year.

If i do go NL again i will experementing with training methods i havent yet used as this is the side to growing i really enjoy, Just to see the difference in end results not so much what is best.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Well done mate! Just wondering,how many mars 2 400w leds you been used to get 121g? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

It was just 1 buddy, the size of the Mars 400 is the exact dimensions of the inside of my cab. A real snug fit.

There's a picture above of the plant in cab and you can see it's the same size.

Hope that helps u man

Looks great man. I was looking at grow lights earlier today on Amazon, I think I may have seen your pic in the reviews lol. I was looking for lights for a small box build I'm considering. If I can get harvests like that I will be one happy farmer!

Looks great man. I was looking at grow lights earlier today on Amazon, I think I may have seen your pic in the reviews lol. I was looking for lights for a small box build I'm considering. If I can get harvests like that I will be one happy farmer!

Late reply but lol defo wasnt me that posted the pic thats for sure.

Looks like around 0.8g/w. I am sure next time, you got experience, you will gain more. Cheers! :goodjob:
Alrite so she is all finished up dried and been curing for a week.

So end results compared to my last grow is night and day, Was very happy to recover 121g off the girl. Been a superb grow enjoyed it all the way and impressed myself with yield.

IMG_068148.JPG

IMG_068850.JPG

IMG_068547.JPG

How close were you able to have the Mars II 400 without any signs of damage?

How did you find the pen of the 5w chips?
Sorry man yet another late reply. Kind of thought this thread was dead and you probably no longer need the advice.

All of the tips of her tops touched the lights. They were not pressed or crushed against the light just touching them.

So as close as you could get tbh.

Back
Top Bottom