Stealth Cupboard Setup - Mini Grow With CFL

aspiegeek

So thought I'd do a mini journal of my stealth grow. This is the first time I've ever grown anything so big learning curve on everything!

First off my space! Approx 4x3 ft, old cupboard I bought from a charity shop for £10!

Lined with reflective radiator backing (in hindsight this may have been a mistake as it's fairly thick so insulated and I've had over heating issues so I don't think this helped! A thinner material may have been better!)

I went for CFL's as my space is limited, budget limited and HPS or LED's from reading would have created even further heating issues!

So I have 2x 200W dual CFL's, and 4x 45w CFL's. Although only using 1x 200w CFL whilst in veg. The others will come on when I switch to flower.

I have a 4-inch intake black orchid fan fitted at the back as my intake fan, and a 4-inch 100mm exhaust fan at the top with carbon filter. Plus 2x clip on fans.

With those running I can keep temps between 23-25c with 1 light on or with everything running I can keep it between 26-28c so a acceptable temp.

I'm growing 2x Candida as it's high in CBD+low THC. And 1x Auto jack plant which is a intended Xmas gift

All female so I don't have to worry about that atleast.

Took me a week or so preparing the cupboard as it involves a lot of drilling! Cutting holes and sanding!
If it wasn't for needing to be stealth I'd def buy a tent! So much easier.

I'm on week 5 of vegging now with the Candida, the auto jack I've only just planted but I'm in process of building a stealth pc tower to put that in later as part of a present :) so will update more on that when finished.

Soil: Biobizz and bought there nutrients to go with it

Anyway this is them in week 2 seedling stage just planted to big boy pots:

164E83BF-BC56-43FA-BC05-A654FBE54156.jpeg
45B1E8EA-2208-45F3-AFCC-3175144DA197.jpeg

And this is them in week 3

12295758-B3FF-46F0-A279-2388D27F2707.jpeg
F37782A3-DB32-478F-A835-217D2F39E4F8.jpeg
F37782A3-DB32-478F-A835-217D2F39E4F8.jpeg
9F3A5BAC-95F3-4EEF-9884-3AE96968F27E.jpeg

Will upload latest pics. I decided to try LST with 1 of the plants and just topping with the other to compare the helix from each at harvest. So will upload pics of that.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey it is but I started a new one in a different category :) so this one can go.

Quick question. I'd like to change the title of my current journal, how Can I do that?

Please send me a PM with exactly what you would like your journal title changed to, together with a link to the journal, and I can change it for you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom