Stealth Deep Water Culture Grow Journal HPS 150w + 4 23w CFLS Closet

ok here is the picture of my exhaust .. with my fan blowing air out .. it only brought the temps down to 79 f .. thats ok i guess better than 81 f .. its a 4 inch hole ..do you guys think i should just get a 4 inch exhaust inline fan?

0515101955.jpg

thanks in advance everyone :ganjamon:

ok here is the picture of my exhaust .. with my fan blowing air out .. it only brought the temps down to 79 f .. thats ok i guess better than 81 f .. its a 4 inch hole ..do you guys think i should just get a 4 inch exhaust inline fan?

thanks in advance everyone :ganjamon:

Absolutely, get that inline fan. You set up now is pretty funny, kind of a surprise that fan is doing anything.

You'll see a huge difference with the inline, may even drop another 10 deg. You'll appreciate the difference. If you can get your spac down to about 70 deg you will really reduce all of the potential problems. Bugs, fungus, mildew all require higher temps to happen, low temps help to avoid those problems.

I've never had my space down to 70, but if you can you'll be golden.

Absolutely, get that inline fan. You set up now is pretty funny, kind of a surprise that fan is doing anything.

You'll see a huge difference with the inline, may even drop another 10 deg. You'll appreciate the difference. If you can get your spac down to about 70 deg you will really reduce all of the potential problems. Bugs, fungus, mildew all require higher temps to happen, low temps help to avoid those problems.

I've never had my space down to 70, but if you can you'll be golden.

lol thanks ..got a question though what what 4 inch exhaust do you recommend ?

Yup, that's probably all you'll need, it will make a hell of a difference.

But please keep in mind, I really don't know your conditions, I'm taking a guess at what you'll need. But this is a good start. You have rules of thumb, I've seen people that have formulas for how much heat is generated by how big a lamp and such, but they can't take everything about your space into account. Let's try this small fan, I'll bet it does you fine, but remember, there are no guarantees.

Yup, that's probably all you'll need, it will make a hell of a difference.

But please keep in mind, I really don't know your conditions, I'm taking a guess at what you'll need. But this is a good start. You have rules of thumb, I've seen people that have formulas for how much heat is generated by how big a lamp and such, but they can't take everything about your space into account. Let's try this small fan, I'll bet it does you fine, but remember, there are no guarantees.

i think it should do fine also .. its a 80cfm but it says it can be a 120 CFM BOOSTER FLOW (when used in ducting with forced air cooling system) what do this mean?

i think it should do fine also .. its a 80cfm but it says it can be a 120 CFM BOOSTER FLOW (when used in ducting with forced air cooling system) what do this mean?

These fans can be used to move additional air through a duct. Say you have a bedroom located a long ways from the furnace. It's cold because it just doesn't get much heat. You add one of these inline booster fans for more heat for the room. So added to a line with a primary fan, this will push more air than if it is he sole fan.

These fans can be used to move additional air through a duct. Say you have a bedroom located a long ways from the furnace. It's cold because it just doesn't get much heat. You add one of these inline booster fans for more heat for the room. So added to a line with a primary fan, this will push more air than if it is he sole fan.

ohh okay i see what you mean .. thanks

ok here is a update!!

all 3 of my seed crack .. i just put 2 seeds in the tank .. here is a picture

0516101937.jpg

i just got the cfls on till i see a lil sprout ,then ima turn on my 150w hps n cover the netcups to make it light proof , hopefully i can get the fan tomorrow and install it ..

No light on would be better now. Hit them with the cfl's when they emerge and show the slightest amount of green. Even one of them. No real biggie either way.

thanks i just turn them off .. got a question how long till i see the slightest amount of green?

I noticed that your Relative Humidity is 42 % Try to Raise it higher the higher the better during Veg i get mine up to almost 70%

ok it went up to 50 % now and i also put lil plastic bowls over em to raise up the humidity i hope they come out the cube

ok thanks man really appreciate it .. btw when i add my first nutes to my res ( i know its not now ) but does it means i have to add 1/4 of nutes per gallon ? or 1/4 for all 6 gallons?

Back
Top Bottom