Stealth Deep Water Culture Grow Journal HPS 150w + 4 23w CFLS Closet

Cool that you kept the BP logo showing! Plants are showing great progress!

As far as your little one, since your system is already occupied by larger plants it's going to make it tough to get the nutes strong enough for the present occupants while tending to the needs of the young one.

hmm .. ima just water the rockwool till the plant is big enough for sum nutes then ill see what i could do :smokin:

got a question .. it seem like the water pump is trimming my roots ..i say that cause i see a few floating ..can i take the pump out ? here is picture of my roots .. they are 2-3 inches deep in water

IMG_04608.JPG

IMG_04618.JPG

any suggestion ?

Pump can come out for sure. I've seen small broken off root pieces in my tank ever since the roots got long. The bubbles are what make mine break. Not an issue for my large roots, and my plant has been growing pretty well the whole time, other then when I screwed things up!

That's why I like to use the zymes ( cannazyme, hygrozyme, sensizyme). My roots can break tips on the max air I have in the tank also. The zymes convert it back to nutes and that helps keep the ph stable in range. May not be necessary but my tank stay cleaner between res changes.

ok update time :) .. just went and got myself a good isolating fan and also a water filter ,not a ro system but filter water is better than nothing lol its a Pur water filter

IMG_04633.JPG

IMG_04646.JPG

A filter like that won't completely fix hard water of affect the ph so you still probably want to check it. I agree with crazy about getting some cannazyme.

A filter like that won't completely fix hard water of affect the ph so you still probably want to check it. I agree with crazy about getting some cannazyme.

i know it wont but at least it better than just regular tap water lol and it also take out the lead thats in the water and clear SOME of the fluoride so i know thats good .. what kind of water filter is good out there for plants and to drink ? .. i spend like 35$ on this one =/

Just peeked in again. Make sure you guys are keeping everything on the up and up and up. Looks as though U R!!

i know it wont but at least it better than just regular tap water lol and it also take out the lead thats in the water and clear SOME of the fluoride so i know thats good .. what kind of water filter is good out there for plants and to drink ? .. i spend like 35$ on this one =/

Have you checked the ppm before and after using the filter? I'd be interested in that myself. I agree though, I'm betting it's better than nothing, and who knows, maybe the beneficial minerals will be the ones left? I'm never that lucky, but with out testing you won't really know for sure. Just a thought there.

I would think any filter is better than no filter at all too. Never tested one of those against PPM and PH tho. Why don't you do a test for us. Check both PPM and PH of the water un-filtered and then filtered. I'll check back later for the results.

EDIT: Hey FPF, looks like we think a like, and post at the same time too!

I would think any filter is better than no filter at all too. Never tested one of those against PPM and PH tho. Why don't you do a test for us. Check both PPM and PH of the water un-filtered and then filtered. I'll check back later for the results.

EDIT: Hey FPF, looks like we think a like, and post at the same time too!

ok but thing is i dont have a ppm meter ,only got the ph test strip =/ .. i just replace a gallon with filter water last night and it look like the plants like it .. the taste of the filter water even taste way better so i bet it take out most of the chlorine also

Oh, OK, so how do you check your nute levels?

well i start with just 1/4 of nutes per gallon ... when i notice growth and the water is low than i add some micro and grow .. if theres no growth but water was a bit low , i add just ph water with a bit of h202 .. i just try to go with my common sense basically

Back
Top Bottom