Stealth Deep Water Culture Grow Journal HPS 150w + 4 23w CFLS Closet

update plants looking nice and healthy temp and RH been good plants been eating up half a gallon a day umm ne thing else you guys wanna know ask ..enough talk here is the pictures :)

IMG_05055.JPG

IMG_05045.JPG

let me know what you guys think peace :smokin:

:bravo: Looking Good junmr2 :nicethread:

It's growing nicely!! I don't think I've even seen a plant with leaves that wide. That is a heavy indica for sure and at most a 8 week flower.

thanks man .. i must be doing something right lol plant is like 10 inches and a half now .. kinda nervous about the flowering stage though , the first week i flower , what formula of nutes should i use? i recall someone telling me giving it grow nutes in the firs week is good cause it stop from lower leaves from dying is this true?

update !! its been 26 days of veg and plant is looking good a lil spot here and there but overall , its looking good ..also it is 11 and a half inches tall :) when should i flower ? only reason i ask is because i know it get to 2 times bigger and sometimes more and idk if a 150w hps could handle a big plant since its not that strong as other hps .. im probably paranoid lol any ways here is the picture

IMG_05277.JPG

oh yea also bought a bubbler stick in pet land works better than a air stone and it only cost 11$ and last for a long while .. only reason i tell you guys this is because i was going back and forth buying airstone after airstone till i found one that works good

A 150W puts out about 16000 lumens. Not sure how big the plant will be if you flower now, (25" ???) but lets just say 2'x2' for example. That is 4 sqft.

16000 / 4 = 4000 lumens per sqft
(3000 - 7000 lumens per sqft is a good range)
You've got just over the minimum. I say flower them soon and get some CFL's for side lights.

my humble opinion :peace:

A 150W puts out about 16000 lumens. Not sure how big the plant will be if you flower now, (25" ???) but lets just say 2'x2' for example. That is 4 sqft.

16000 / 4 = 4000 lumens per sqft
(3000 - 7000 lumens per sqft is a good range)
You've got just over the minimum. I say flower them soon and get some CFL's for side lights.

my humble opinion :peace:

okay i will flower tomorrow monday , i gotta find a way to block light leaks , forgot about that lol .. what kind of nutes should i use ? micro and grow or micro and bloom with a lil grow ?

Keep on the grow and micro for the first couple of weeks after you switch. I do a res change the day I turn to 12/12 using the grow/micro combo. Then one more like that and then the next one is Bloom/micro. The increased N in the grow nutes stop a massive leaf drop or at least slow it down big time.

You are now getting into the sidelight portion of your grow. As it gets bigger just look from a group of promising buds under the canopy and shine a light on it.

junmr2, Wow I just found this thread nice job !! That looks just like the 150 hps I have my new clones under !! Your doing great in that small closet ! but I'd forget all about a 400 in there you'd toast everything !! Have you tried opening up a hole in the ceiling to vent ? It's better to let the heat go up and out , I just added a bathroom exhaust fan in my closet !! Flower soon and just plan on a few small grows till you get a larger closet or invest in a nice tent ! They have them in small sizes that would work in your room ! Check out "secret Jardin" tents !! You may find a nice 2'x2'x4' that would work out nicely !! Great job so far , just wait till them buds start poppin !! :peace:

should i flower or wait till the branches grow where i fimm at ?

here is a update of 3 days before the last picture

IMG_05393.JPG

root mass looking good

IMG_05403.JPG

going to flower soon just waiting for the fimm area to grow more

I wait a week after a fim to let the side growth come up to meet the light. I also flower at about 5 weeks or when I have alternating leaves. Your grow, your call.

MC I LST'd my outside plants. I ran them along the ground for about 3' and then let the top curl up. I topped and fimmed it all over the place but my question is, All the branches are growing up. Many of the branches are taller than the top, top. The branches on the branches were always staggered or alternated. Never right adjacent to each other. Is that normal?

Back
Top Bottom