Stealth Deep Water Culture Grow Journal HPS 150w + 4 23w CFLS Closet

Nice looking plant and root system junmr2. Sent you some reps+

ok today im going to flower .. how should i change to flower ? like what light schedule should i do first ?

Switch over to a 12/12 light schedule. Change the res but keep the grow nutes in for a week. If you want, that will keep the lower leaves from yellowing and dropping off. Then res change and switch to flower nutes.

:goodluck: brother

Agent Green :peace:

thanks man .. i must be doing something right lol plant is like 10 inches and a half now .. kinda nervous about the flowering stage though , the first week i flower , what formula of nutes should i use? i recall someone telling me giving it grow nutes in the firs week is good cause it stop from lower leaves from dying is this true?

That might have been me who told you. I use grow nutes the first two weeks of flower for that reason. At that point the stretch is mostly done and the plants have the idea that I am the Borg! Resistance is futile!

Remember this?!? :)

Update 5 days into flowering .. everything is looking wonderful here is how my baby look .. by the way its a female i see lil white hairs :D

IMG_05653.JPG

:goodjob: +rep

Expect the plant to get 2 to 2-1/2 times bigger than it was when you flipped to flower. Make sure you get some additional lights together for the buds. (if you haven't already)
;)

:goodjob: +rep

Expect the plant to get 2 to 2-1/2 times bigger than it was when you flipped to flower. Make sure you get some additional lights together for the buds. (if you haven't already)
;)

i did, i added 4 5000k 23w and 2 23w 2700k ... and plus the 150w hps , got like 290 w of light :) .. might go to home depot tomorrow and get bigger 2700k

here is my 20 inch kush plant :) .. this is the 12th day into floweringmy rh is a lil high for flowering so i'm going to get a dehumidifier ... roots are doing good, i do wish i had some Hygrozyme .. it be days i find dead roots and i have to pick em out of the res (really hate putting my hand in the res ) alot of bud site on the other hand :D

IMG_05935.JPG

IMG_05923.JPG

by the way here is a picture of my roots in case someone wanted to see it

IMG_05883.JPG

Your roots are great. I suppose the res temps are good or you wouldn't see roots like that! She should be showing bud in a week or less.

You have to be a little fearless reaching into the tank. Your feeling for texture. Just a light caress is all you need. Remember to poke your nose in their too. You'll know the difference between smelling fresh and sticking like something died. LOL!

Your roots are great. I suppose the res temps are good or you wouldn't see roots like that! She should be showing bud in a week or less.

You have to be a little fearless reaching into the tank. Your feeling for texture. Just a light caress is all you need. Remember to poke your nose in their too. You'll know the difference between smelling fresh and sticking like something died. LOL!

lol yea i know it does smell fresh .. res temps been good, those frozen 2 liter bottles that i be putting in there really do help alot .. got a question , if i blow bubbles inside my res with a airtube from time to time .. would my plant get any benefit from the co2 i blow in ?

Novel idea but I think co2 is taken in by the leaves and used by the roots and I don't think it works in reverse. That and I wouldn't want you to pass out in the grow room, fall and break a plant! LOL! Blowing through that 1/4" tube is hard! Oops, I've said too much!

Back
Top Bottom