Stealth Deep Water Culture Grow Journal HPS 150w + 4 23w CFLS Closet

junmr2, Wow I just found this thread nice job !! That looks just like the 150 hps I have my new clones under !! Your doing great in that small closet ! but I'd forget all about a 400 in there you'd toast everything !! Have you tried opening up a hole in the ceiling to vent ? It's better to let the heat go up and out , I just added a bathroom exhaust fan in my closet !! Flower soon and just plan on a few small grows till you get a larger closet or invest in a nice tent ! They have them in small sizes that would work in your room ! Check out "secret Jardin" tents !! You may find a nice 2'x2'x4' that would work out nicely !! Great job so far , just wait till them buds start poppin !! :peace:

they are starting to pop .. ill put up pictures tomorrow when the lights turn on :)

lol here is a picture of it .. i circle the bud sites :D

IMG_06053.JPG

your getting there j:bravo:

thanks man , you just made me feel proud lol .. here is more pictures :) btw i got 2 cfls .. they are 42 watts 2700k and also made a lil reflector using reflective duct tape ..

IMG_06082.JPG

IMG_06094.JPG

IMG_06103.JPG

IMG_06112.JPG

btw cool first grow :bravo:

i got a question .. some of my branches are turning purple .. is that normal ?

Some strains that is kinda normal, but I believe it is a sign of phosphorous deficiency or illness I think, plant looks to healthy to be sick so my guess is she is asking for more bloom nutes maybe. But I don't know hydro very well, so you might should wait for Rose or someone to answer.

:grinjoint:

:peace: brother.

hmm i seen em start appearing after i stop putting in grow and started with bloom so i guess this is normal .. if anything happens later ,ill add a bit a grow nutes .. thanks anyway

I suspect it is just part of the strain, we shall soon see. ;)

haha yea you probably right .. all i know about this seed , it came from a kush batch but dont know what kind of kush so we shall see :popcorn:

DAY 16 In flowering :) .. first off i took out my airstones and put in a bubbler stick , the blue one you can get at petland and got 2 airpump pumping air in it with a T ..plant is looking healthy and buds are looking tasty :yummy: here are some pictures .. might upload a video so you guys can get a real close look up

IMG_06357.JPG

here is the T
IMG_06404.JPG

tell me this doesnt look like a cup of noodles lol

IMG_06382.JPG

looking at this tasty bud :)
IMG_06365.JPG

Back
Top Bottom