Stealth Dresser NEW! POG - Pure Afgan - Gigabud - Quiksilver and More!

unknown

Hey All well im back after a complete computer failure no fun!!! After running a test plant to get the systems bugs worked out i think i have got figured out(i hope) I have made a few upgrades and finally added in some genetics Pot Of Gold,Pure Afghan,Quicksilver fem,Gigabud fem, and Purple Lady fem!!!here is my current set up!!

My HOME MADE Stealth Dresser
Interior Dimensions 36"w X 20"D X 48"T minus lights and pots not a lot
lumatek 250 ballast (using mh for my veg)
lumatek 400 ballast (hortilux bulb for de buds)
complete mylar job (1000 times better)what a difference
2 90cfm 115v fans one for intake and one for exhaust and a fan for some breeze
160cfm ecoplus 4" fan (dont even have running yet temps are too low)
DIY carbon filter
Complete Fox farm lineup
soil-light warrior,ocean forest
nutes- grow big,big bloom,tiger bloom and open sesame,beastie blooms, cha ching cant forget superthrive and some molasses later...

last grow just vented into closet so... I had to run a vent into attic to vent excess heat. Now i am currently running 4-6 deg above ambient air (without the 160cfm running) witch is currently 68-70 so it's already better. SOooo with that in mind i went ahead and bought a 400 lumatek :grinjoint:yeah i just couldnt help myself so the battle begins again here are some pics!!!thanks everyone and please any comments and constructive criticism is very welcome :grinjoint:

Here it is
S7303254.JPG

dresser?
closed.JPG

OH YEAH!!
open1.jpg

The babys just sprouting
IMG_37412.JPG

4 days later
group_day_4.JPG

some pogs and pa
pog-pa.JPG

pog1 day 4
pog1-4.JPG

quicksilver day 6
qs6.JPG

Some bag seed 1
bag1-1_1.JPG

bag seed 2
bag1-1.JPG

Bag seed 3
bag2-1.JPG

Re: Stealth Dresser NEW ! POG, Pure Afgan,Gigabud, Quiksilver and MORE!

Pretty sick ass setup crazy hidden looks almost as good as my stealth

Well here's a quick update all looking good after i got a little ph problem settled. started giving bagseed low does ferts and sprouts got a dash of superthrive and some big bloom. Today my last Afghan and purple lady fem popped and the Purple Lady is already showing her colors!!Tonight going to lst the bagseed.

Group day 7 added a new mini fan
group_day_7.JPG

Pure afghan day 7
Afghan_day_7.JPG

POG day 7
pog_group_day7.JPG

Quick Silver, Purple Lady, Gigabud, and the baggies
Group_2_day_7.JPG

Purple Lady fem showing her colors day 1
Purple_Lady_day_1.JPG

Afghan just popped day 1
new_Afgan_Day_1.JPG

Bagseed stacking up and some lst tomorrow
Bag_day_week_2.JPG

Well transplanted everything into 1.5qt pots with ocean forest and about 1/3 perlite and a handful of the light warrior. Gave my buddy the 3 bag seeds(needed the room) just got his box built 150hps in a 18"x22"x36" box trying to get him to post a journal!!! Well installed the 160cfm fan in the attic and connected a wireless thermostat connected via 4" duct through wall and WOW WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!! no more resonance from the small fans almost no noise on speed one keeps temps 5-7deg higher with NO NOISE on med its very slight noise with 3-5 deg difference on high it's still quieter than the old fans and keeps it 2-3 degs above ambient!!!with intake fan on and 160 it moves maybe half a degree up with that in mind i found a solution...Lumatek 600 dimmable ballast(runs both 600 and 400 lamps mh or hps with controllable wattage) so now i'll have a 400 and a 600 if i want to expand!! well this is week 3 from soil pop QS is 3 or 4 days older!! sorry for rambling got a little bubble in me
the group
IMG_37873.jpg

fan controller
IMG_37883.jpg

quicksilver week 3 side
IMG_37891.jpg

quicksilver week 3 top
IMG_37943.jpg

Gigabud week 3 side
IMG_37901.jpg

gigabud week 3 top
IMG_37951.jpg

Pure afghan week 3 side
IMG_37923.jpg

POG Week 3 side
IMG_37933.jpg

Purple lady week 2 top(showing people since birth)
IMG_37973.jpg

purple lady week 2 side(purple and temps are 75-80
IMG_37983.jpg

let me know what ya think

Nice seedlings look foward to harvest. one question how do you plan Vegging so many plants in that space?

Yeah im looking forward indeed mako, well right now they are up 36" from the floor on top of milk crates. They will be transplanted into 1.5 gallon square pots in about 2-3 weeks pretty much a sog as of now pots will be rim to rim!!! once transplanted and dropped the 15"(one milk crate) or so down i add the 400MH for a couple weeks then run 400hps for remainder of bud. This run is mainly a seed run to hold onto those genes due to limited space and single cab. Should weed out some males after i collect some pollen(hopefully) just want seeds organized kinda!!! next go round keep it to 3-4 MAMA'S just gave them first good veg dose

That dresser is the Coolest, Excellent Work Friend. :welldone: Wishing you only the best! :bravo:
:peace:

Very nice indeed. Sweet looking setup....I will be checking you out my unknown friend.

The Weed
That dresser is the Coolest, Excellent Work Friend. Wishing you only the best!
hypo hippy
Very nice indeed. Sweet looking setup....I will be checking you out my unknown friend.

Thanks the weed, hypo hippy Hope it works out to things seem to be gettin with it gunna add some co2 in the next couple days!!!!:thanks:

Ugwad
Great job on the stealthy cab! rep+ Pulling up a chair... I'm also curious about how many plants you're thinking of growing in there?

Thanks Ugwad!! Well lol 10 as of now... yeah a bit to many but this is mainly a seed run.. trying to get some supply of these genetics. will be removing males and placing in separate box and going to selective branch seeding. And hope to cross to pogs and PA and QS oh my maybe back-cross in the future but have some excellent bagseed. so im guessing 6-8 and next time will be 3-4 for sure

Well made a carbon scrubber last night out of parts from most hardware stores costs around 40-50$ and the second one will cost around $25(extra carbon and hardware cloth) need some more carbon and reducers and will be making a smaller scale one for the closet because my ionic breeze died!

Tools needed:
Bowl
Tin snips
Good marijuana
screw driver
lighter
refill bowl as needed

Parts:
2 pairs black panty hose
1/8" or 1/4" hardware cloth (chicken wire)
4" duct connector
6"-4" reducer
6" duct cap
4" duct cap( i used rubber cap)
packing material (pillow fluffing,a/c filter)
metal ducting tape
2 ea 4" hose clamp & 6" hose clamp
Bag of carbon from pet store(online is way cheaper)

First cut screen with tin snips 9-15" long and overlap screen 1-2" metal tape around edges and connect to 4" duct connector.
IMG_38002.jpg

cut pantyhose at thigh and wrap 4" tube with both legs and. strech tight and roll exess up at bottom as stuffing.
IMG_3802.jpg

Same procedure as 4" cut tape and connect try to keep even. i cut the wire and folded it onto itself to hold the middle of the cylinder closed.
IMG_38044.jpg

Slide 4" tube into 6" which should leave 1" all around. at bottom tape 4" to 6" use tons.then wrap in other pair of pantyhose.
IMG_3806.jpg

pack some stuffing at the bottom about even with the collars . Fill with carbon and shake and pack(lightly) and keep as even as possible. continue to drop and shake get as much in as you can leave about 1" at the top and pack more stuffing at the top add 6" cap and your done
IMG_38081.jpg

Nicely done....interested in the reports on how well it performs. We are getting real skunky around here for sho. Not worried about the scent from a getting in trouble standpoint but it might get a little rough on down the line.....ya know?

hypo hippy
Nicely done....interested in the reports on how well it performs. We are getting real skunky around here for sho. Not worried about the scent from a getting in trouble standpoint but it might get a little rough on down the line.....ya know?

Well This is my second one made it a tad larger to accommodate the new 160cfm fan but they work great!!! the trick is you need at least 1" of carbon evenly as possible all the way around. i made one with 1/2" ish and it kept it down to the closet. I found a calculation somewhere online for the length of the wire relative to the cfm but it's long gone i know 90-175cfm fan 4" dia interior 6" exterior with wire of 12-15" works perfect keep carbon packed . Yup my roomates burn but have no idea of my dresser!! bud smell coming from my rooms the norm but 5-8 ladys week 7 would be a tad obvious!!!! so i feel ya!!

Dude. Somehow, somewhere in a way back genetic link, you and I must be related. Your work looks as "anal retentive" as mine...hehe. One of the things my daddy pounded into my cranial cavity many years ago is this, and I quote: "If you cant find the time to do it right the first time, where in the hell are ya gonna find time to do it again?

You got my approval.
Job
Well
Done!
DSCF8410.JPG

Nicely done. I'd never know it wasn't a dresser! :goodjob:
Where are you going to connect the scrubber to keep it "stealthy"? Give us an update after you install it, don't forget the pics!
+reps

MisterPeabody
Dude. Somehow, somewhere in a way back genetic link, you and I must be related. Your work looks as "anal retentive" as mine...hehe. One of the things my daddy pounded into my cranial cavity many years ago is this, and I quote: "If you cant find the time to do it right the first time, where in the hell are ya gonna find time to do it again?
You got my approval.
Job
Well
Done!
Thanks Mr Peabody
Yeah a tad bit ocd but it works out in the end...every time i get my box "DONE" I decide on something else or tweak it a tad...never ending battle but i love it!!! Your wiring is clean need to pick your brain on some of that hvac wiring(thermostat to fan wiring) NICE!!! Thanks i'll be watchin your grow it should be supurb!!!:goodjob:

Green007
Nicely done. I'd never know it wasn't a dresser!
Where are you going to connect the scrubber to keep it "stealthy"? Give us an update after you install it, don't forget the pics!
+reps

Thanks for the rep Green!!!:thanks:

Thanks man that's what i was hoping for... wanted to build some furniture (Dressers,Armour's, TV Cabinets) and needed a good concealed grow and this is what i came up with!!! Well scrubber gets connected to the 160cfm fan in the attic vented down the wall connected to the box via 4" duct.

Well Finally get to test the carbon filter today!!!!
:yummy: Harvest day :yummy: from a co-op
Well after bringing home the fresh cut wow what a smell of a good variety of bagseed!!! Well with smell at the door i put the carbon filter to use with a very archaic D.I.Y. Drying box (not very proud of it but it works perfect) which consisted of a large cardboard box a 107cfm 115v muffin fan some wire from the carbon filter build, and some metal tape and the oh so important carbon filter!! extremely simple and no more smell!! need a thermostat or fan controller and to make keep it right... i will be making a sealed wood one this weekend 100% stealth(maybe fake home speaker box)with a new carbon filter and some sort of controller will post pics tomorrow grow hard!!!

Well weekly update and some pics of the archaic diy not so stealth drying box but hey it is odorless!!!
107 cfm fan carbon filter and a box but hey it's doin it's job and i cant smell it
IMG_38152.jpg

some samples of the harvest
IMG_38181.jpg

IMG_38192.jpg

IMG_38202.jpg

IMG_38172.jpg

got some skunky, fruity and some crazy hazy smell looks good to me!!!:bongrip:

Well as for the updates at 1 month today on most PA4 and purple lady are at week 3 and quicksilver is couple days older!!! used some co2 enrichment this week and wow seems like things started to take off should have the 400 in on monday then a transplant!!!
group pics
IMG_38222.jpg

Pog group
IMG_38233.jpg

PA GROUP
IMG_38241.jpg

PA top view
IMG_38253.jpg

From L->right quicksilver,gigabud, purple lady group
IMG_38264.jpg

Back
Top Bottom