Stealth Grow greenhouse (cold frame) Autoflower, My first Thread please help :)

hmm just had an idea.
right if you used a heat source inside the greenhouse when the temprature is that low, you would cause the moisture to condense on the walls.

if you try to put a piece of plastic sheet underneath that is slighly ramped to cause run off, not only would you prevent ground moisure rising into the green house, the moisture would drop inside because your transporting it out.

might work ;)

Hmmmm interesting ha ha i do know that warm air holds more moisture, if i was to put a greenhouse heating fan inside and create a vent in the roof do you think that as warm air rises it will withdraw humidity from the greenhouse and out the vents ?

Hi my friend. :)

The more you cover the stem with soil, the better the root system will be. Roots will grow from the stem. It will seem like no growth for a few days until it catches up. :)

Very interesting i didn't know that, i was thinking of getting a root stimulator for mine, stronger roots - bigger plant = Bigger buds ( my logical opinion ha ha )

Hi there! :)

I have no idea how to get rid of that kind of humidity. Is it summer there ?
Seems awfully cold. ;)

I know it is a terrible amount ha ha it is the end of spring and temperatures in ireland are starting to warm up approaching summer, temps can drop pretty low at night, but by the time i get back from amsterdam and plant these it will be the end of june before they are vegging so i am praying for better weather conditions :Namaste:

Hmmmm interesting ha ha i do know that warm air holds more moisture, if i was to put a greenhouse heating fan inside and create a vent in the roof do you think that as warm air rises it will withdraw humidity from the greenhouse and out the vents ?

with too much air flow and you will be replacing the indoor air's humidity with that of whats outside.

If a surface such as plastic/glass/metal is warm on one side and cold on the other, the warm side will condense the water out of air on the warm side. same as the surface of a can of beer when taken out of the fridge on a hot day.

so this proccess will work much better at night than during the day.
daytime condensing requires a reverse method.

if you have a bucket with a lid that you fill with ice and place it in the grow room, its the outside of the bucket that will condense.

of course, if budget isnt too much of an issue then just grabbing a dehumidifier is much less work ;)

with too much air flow and you will be replacing the indoor air's humidity with that of whats outside.

If a surface such as plastic/glass/metal is warm on one side and cold on the other, the warm side will condense the water out of air on the warm side. same as the surface of a can of beer when taken out of the fridge on a hot day.

so this proccess will work much better at night than during the day.
daytime condensing requires a reverse method.

if you have a bucket with a lid that you fill with ice and place it in the grow room, its the outside of the bucket that will condense.

of course, if budget isnt too much of an issue then just grabbing a dehumidifier is much less work ;)

Yeah that makes sense ha ha so do you think a cool fan would do it ?

A de humidifier could be an idea, do you think that would mean i would have to have all vents closed so that it is not just de humidifying the air from outside which would kinda defeat the purpose ha ha

Back
Top Bottom