Stealth grow wardrobe

pribnow0987

I have a stealth wardrobe I would like to start on and it 5"h x 3"W x 2"d and I would like to use 3 tek2 2 or 4 bulb grow lights 2bulb is 10k lumen 4 bulb is 20k lumen. Would I need to use an inline or squirrel cage fan to vent this thing or could I get away with pc fans? Also how many plants do you think I could get into this if I went with SOG or SCROG? I was thinking of going with either a organic soil grow or Aeroponics although don't really know to much about it or how it works would probably buy a store bought set up? Although I think soil would be so much easier but I've heard that hydro or aero produces a larger yield. I've purchased reflectix for the interior. I would like to just vent the exhaust into our unused chimney just have to figure out a way for it to look less suspicious then the vent tube coming out of a wardrobe cabinet. Oh well will have to think of something. And if it's not apparent already this is my virgin grow. so please enlighten me oh wise one on the ways of stealth grows!:rollit

Sounds like a good start. Keep reading through the forum, you can find all kinds of helpful information.

I run close to the same sized setup, using DWC under a SCROG. I would say easy to get six plants flowering in that. Though it would be more work. Since this is your first grow, I would suggest trying maybe four plants.

The more light you put in the better yield, but also more heat.

We'll try to help, just keep asking questions.

Prairie

you want stealth wardrobe? take a look at mine.. Trunk5's DIY builds its a 60x60x20 wardrobe.. and you can fit 9 plants aero in a 30x20x60.. but youll need a little more then pc fans to cool it..

hey there i currently have a stealth wardrobe grow! just in need of a little help as this is my first time!!! :) basically its 5eet tall 3 feet wide... im currently growing 4 afghani lemon kush under 2 200watt cfls blue spectrum! i have 2 intake fans and 2 out take the soil is fox farm ocean potting soil mixed with perlite i was just wondering if the cfls are to much for the plants! and any help you could give would be amazing

Just to toss in another possibility, have you considered growing in coco coir? You can run organic nutrients like Botanicare Pure Blend Pro, and have all the advantages of hydro and organics at the same time. Coco is very easy to grow in, hard to overwater, and is a very inexpensive medium.

I have a stealth wardrobe I would like to start on and it 5"h x 3"W x 2"d and I would like to use 3 tek2 2 or 4 bulb grow lights 2bulb is 10k lumen 4 bulb is 20k lumen. Would I need to use an inline or squirrel cage fan to vent this thing or could I get away with pc fans? Also how many plants do you think I could get into this if I went with SOG or SCROG? I was thinking of going with either a organic soil grow or Aeroponics although don't really know to much about it or how it works would probably buy a store bought set up? Although I think soil would be so much easier but I've heard that hydro or aero produces a larger yield. I've purchased reflectix for the interior. I would like to just vent the exhaust into our unused chimney just have to figure out a way for it to look less suspicious then the vent tube coming out of a wardrobe cabinet. Oh well will have to think of something. And if it's not apparent already this is my virgin grow. so please enlighten me oh wise one on the ways of stealth grows!:rollit
Your better off going with led lights hit up eBay I seen nice one 19$ 5000watt led is the way to go

Your better off going with led lights hit up eBay I seen nice one 19$ 5000watt led is the way to go
Organic is best but no way to tell what nutes is needed unless u test the soil if u use nutes instead u can keep up with the intake of nutes and help keep ur plants healthy given them what they need every feeding

Back
Top Bottom