Stealth - Soil - HID - Smart Pot - SCROG - GDP - First Grow

Re: Stealth, Soil, HID, Smart Pot, SCROG, GDP - First Grow

Hey guys!! I either missed that post or am too high to find it, but do you think you could pass the liknk to that article on to me? I'd be interested in reading up on that for sure...Thanks in advance...

Q it's the same article linked in post 870 at the bottom of the previous page. Great reading imo.

I think they are awesome, great grow! :)

Day 105 - Flowering Day 58

We officially have grape smells on these plants. It's really sweet and pungent. I'm glad I didn't harvest on Monday.

I also tied some of the branches up attaching them to the main stem and other branches.

The buds are looking very nice and getting fatter. I sampled one of the lower buds last night and, of course, the high was cerebral. No body stone at all. I didn't have much just enough to get a sense of the high.

Very smooth though considering..I was shocked the flavor was as good as it is.

I'm sure the upper buds will be different but it seems like if you harvest in stages, you'll get a more even yield as far as the stone goes. Funny how the plant is in different stages all on the same plant. Didn't expect that honestly.

Pics!!

Day_105_-_5.jpg
Day_105_-_4.jpg
Day_105_-_2.jpg
Day_105_-_1.jpg

Business has really picked up so I'm going to be here and there. Will still update though so stay tuned...

:Namaste:

GF you've got yourself a major POTM contender in May. Try to take as many pics as you can this last week or so and pick the best ones. She's stunning and smelling that grape must have been awesome :woohoo:

Hey GF great idea on that screen and I would agree on the no newspaper thing. Black ink & buds don't mix. :)

Really great 1st grow man, thoroughly impressed with a lot of the new(er) members around here. Really a tribute to 420 and the great growers around, but more-so your dedication to studying up and doing things right..with patience.

:high-five:

Yup the newspaper idea was just a pipe dream...thanks for the confirmation bro!! Thanks for the compliment..coming from you that means a lot!!

I think they are awesome, great grow! :)

Thanks! :)

GF you've got yourself a major POTM contender in May. Try to take as many pics as you can this last week or so and pick the best ones. She's stunning and smelling that grape must have been awesome :woohoo:

Gee whiz ya think?? If I let this deal go another week, it could turn way purple!

Thanks blue!!

Seriously awesome plant GF. How do the nugs feel density wise.

They are pretty dense. I have good lighting, HID, and that helps. I think I'm beginning to believe some folks who told me for the space that I have a 400w would be the best choice.

After seeing how the lower buds are developing, I think I'm inclined to agree..my only issue is heat control.

BE-UTI-FUL! The wait is gonna be worth it for sure! Almost ready...

:high-five:

Thanks bro!!

Day 105 - Flowering Day 59

Well ya'll....I'm afraid I've got to harvest. I was afraid I was going to run into this problem with this grow and I have.

Yesterday the ambient temps got a little high for the box and I was concerned my plants were suffering and quality diminishing. It got to 88/89 degrees inside the box and the weather for the next week will get up into the 80's starting Saturday which makes my temp control virtually impossible.

My box runs about 10 degrees higher than the ambient when lights are on and right about at the ambient with lights off. Yesterday's high was 79 degrees.

I've cut the light for 24 hours darkness this morning and will harvest tomorrow morning. Harvesting over the weekend isn't an option for me.

I watered on Monday so I should be fine as far as that goes to harvest tomorrow.

Stay tuned for harvest pics tomorrow afternoon!!

Trich check yesterday had a combo of milky white and amber on Dorothy and clear, milky and amber on Baby. Should be a good combo.

I'll separate the two to keep them separate so I can report on each plant individually.

:party:

right on man good job on documentation i hope i can get as up on that as you are:wood:

Hey GF any chance you can keep them in the dark for a few days? Can't see how it would hurt anything and imo every extra day you can get might help. If you decide to try it I wouldn't recommend watering. I've heard of guys going as long as 2 weeks.

Hey GF any chance you can keep them in the dark for a few days? Can't see how it would hurt anything and imo every extra day you can get might help. If you decide to try it I wouldn't recommend watering. I've heard of guys going as long as 2 weeks.

I'll do 36 hours. Harvesting tomorrow morning just logistically works better for me...I'd love to go a couple extra days...there are other issues at hand..nothing pressing but it just works better for me..

Thanks bro!!

I'll be anxiously awaiting the picture show.

Congrats on the great run bro.

:peace:

Thanks buddy!!

I can't wait to see the good bud harvest. I wanna see if the estimate that Hemp Rocket and I thought was a good number is realistic.

Won't know for 7 days but...still can't wait!! :yahoo:

Just had a taste of Jess...much less harsh and a real heady stone...two small hits from my one hitter....

Not bad at all..

Back
Top Bottom