Stealth Tire Grow

Wow StealthTireG that is a good idea...but i don't have a cupple of tries around and if i did it would look odd...not many people put tires in there dorm...

Thanks KMK23: Understand, that's the good thing about Stealth, use what you have. From All the Dorm Rooms I have seen a Cardboard Box with a ton of Clothes thrown on top would work real well! :) Key is "your the ONLY one" that knows it exists! Silent Pride is a tough one, but just as important as NUTES and Good SEED!

I'm not sure why yet, but my GIRL is not SMELLY, unless you get your NOSE right down in the STG with her! I have sampled one of the Small Buds as well and it's KILLER too, so the link between Smell and potency is a LOOSE association from where I stand!

Thanks!
STG

Thanks Setting Sun And Blacken:

I now believe most of my NUTE Burn was not Nute Burn, but lack of Water. I have grown lots of indoor plants, and never have I seen a plant suck this much Water in this little of a Time Frame!

It sure seems to be Liking this Homemade Organic TEA!

STG

Yeah, these plants are outdoor annuals and grow way more aggressively than typical indoor plants, especially in bloom. It's amazing how much water/nutes they can process when the buds are bulking up.

I'm going to get into making some organic teas in the future with worm castings. When I try to top-dress with them, it just make a hard crust on the surface of the soil and I think it might restrict oxygen getting to the roots.

setting-Sun: I see your point, hours after feeding the TOP Layer of soil is very CRUSTY! I just stir it up by hand!

yep, I think a tea would work much better and whatever "crust" results can be broken up easily by hand like you're doing.

I have been feeding Molasses now a week, and I have seen very little Tric increase? :( I'm going today to pick up a UVB Reptile Light to see if this helps any!

STG

my understanding is that while molasses contains some micro nutes, it primarily provides food to the beneficial bacteria in the soil and thus benefits our plants mostly indirectly. It's not the kind of nute where you're going to notice results quickly because it take a while for the bacterial colonies to grow.

cant wait to hear how the reptile light works out!

Sun:

The Soil Mix you used on the Mini Green Grow was interesting for sure!

Well at this point I have 3 months invested in this GROW, and trying anything and everything to increase the Yeild/potency. So I'm not sure what else to do, been reading all I can, and trying not to do anything that will hurt Yeild or Quality of the BUD! They just do not seem to be Thickening up at all! Growing for sure and new Green/Pistols, but just not very much! It could also be just at the end of it's life cycle as well! This Plant is about 15 weeks old from SEED!

STG

Sun:

The Soil Mix you used on the Mini Green Grow was interesting for sure!

Well at this point I have 3 months invested in this GROW, and trying anything and everything to increase the Yeild/potency. So I'm not sure what else to do, been reading all I can, and trying not to do anything that will hurt Yeild or Quality of the BUD! They just do not seem to be Thickening up at all! Growing for sure and new Green/Pistols, but just not very much! It could also be just at the end of it's life cycle as well! This Plant is about 15 weeks old from SEED!

STG

The main factor in final yield is the amount of light they get, so that's where I would look first.

Here's the one Bud that Broke from my wire GIRDLE atempt, for no more Tric's than it has It's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD! :) LOL! Little Pinch I'll do ya! :) Very energetic High as well makes ya wanna Build Stuff! :)

I do need help on Drying though! Not very Pretty and Smells like Hay! Not a Bud Smell at all!

Bud is 2.5" x 5/8" OD.................. Was about 4" long! :)

Bud_2364c.jpg

Same Bud as Above Growing

OLd_Girl_2314c.jpg

STG

let it dry and cure it
since it was an accident and the plant wasnt flushed your probly tasting the nutes
let it dry and then cure it in a nice little jar the curing will bring out the plants flavor
in about two weeks it should burn and taste good

Can we consider her 1 Bud for "Nug of the Month" ?????????????? It is solid flower from 3" off the Soil to the tips and all in between?
Old_Girl_11-15-09_2386cc.jpg

all bud
Old_Girl_11-15-09_2369c.jpg

Main Bud Arm to Left

Old_Girl_11-15-09_2379c.jpg

Main Bud Arm to Right

Old_Girl_11-15-09_2382c.jpg

Main bud Arm Closest to Camera in large photo.

Old_Girl_11-15-09_2380c.jpg

PURE SEX BUD! Small Though! Wish all were this way, also the Bud is CLOSEST to that Magnet. The Bud comes off the Stalk right above the Magnet. It is the most TRIC Production on the whole plant!

Old_Girl_11-15-09_2383c.jpg

One of the top buds in the center of plant

Old_Girl_11-15-09_2381c.jpg

Surprise Surprise! Look what fell under the Bush! It's a ENECON water pipe 1/2" to 3/4" Treatment Magnet! It has an Arrow on it for FLOW Direction and I have it pointed up, it's been on OLD Girld now 5 days.

Old_Girl_11-15-09_2372c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom